Danica Patrick’s Father Apparently Disses Aaron Rodgers with Anthem Protest Remark

RETIREDFAN1

5 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Rodgers may be a top QB, but he evidently isn't the sharpest tack in the box off the field ....

I think he is, because he understands that he has to have every player on his team behind him.  I heard that's why Derek Carr may have been injured.  Even Rodgers was injured last year, but it puts some doubt in a QB's brain.  I think that's why Marcus Peters and a who has had a stellar career with a few on the field and off the field issues was only traded along with a 6th round pick for a second round pick and a 4th round pick.  He was an All Pro two seasons ago, but still had a decent season last year to get at least a first rounder for him.  He took a knee at Kansas City.  

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

I think he is, because he understands that he has to have every player on his team behind him.  I heard that's why Derek Carr may have been injured.  Even Rodgers was injured last year, but it puts some doubt in a QB's brain.  I think that's why Marcus Peters and a who has had a stellar career with a few on the field and off the field issues was only traded along with a 6th round pick for a second round pick and a 4th round pick.  He was an All Pro two seasons ago, but still had a decent season last year to get at least a first rounder for him.  He took a knee at Kansas City.  

If that's why he said what he said, he's a coward and a compromiser ... leaders should take a stand for what's right and let the chips fall where they may ...

40 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

If that's why he said what he said, he's a coward and a compromiser ... leaders should take a stand for what's right and let the chips fall where they may ...

That's diplomacy to me.  You might say one thing, but have other convictions which could prove what Caesar is doing.  Does that make it clear to you ?  

The videos  I saw of him in Daytona were simply him being an egotistical NFL player.  He refused autographs, interviews and all interaction with media and fans for the most part.  That is not what goes on during race weekend in NASCAR.   Not a very big surprise though.  Peyton Manning was there and was much more giving to the fans and media.