10 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

I meant California only.

Humor = 

1. the quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech

Forgive me, but I would have understood what you meant if you had actually said California in your statement. Just saying.

14 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

I meant California only.

Humor = 

1. the quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech

California did have several over 6 during the Obama administration. Oh, and before you tell me you said "big" earthquakes, kinda depends on where you live on whether a 6.5 is a big one. 😂

• Mr. P changed the title to Don't California my Texas!
  • 2 weeks later...

Daniel Turner: California's latest descent into liberal madness – Berkeley bans natural gas
Fox News ^ | 07/20/2019 | Daniel Turner 

Posted on 7/20/2019, 3:16:45 PM by DFG

From sanctuary cities to brutally high taxes, California is the undisputed center of gravity for today’s far-left. If you want to see how liberal policies would look on a national level, you don’t have to imagine it. You can just look at the thousands fleeing the once-great state.

In the latest chapter of California’s descent into liberal madness, the city of Berkeley – a hotbed of radical liberalism – became the first city in America to ban natural gas from new homes and businesses, including restaurants that use natural gas for stoves.

Environmentalists are reportedly hailing this development as a major victory, and it might not be an isolated incident. More than 50 other cities in California are considering following Berkeley’s lead.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

18 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Be interesting to see what some of these restaurants will do for cooking, Burger King advertise it char broiled hamburgers. 

The restaurant industry will suffer badly when this takes effect.

Idiots... I hope they all starve to death.

• 4 weeks later...

Add this to the incredibly unbelievable things older folks could never have imagined.   It all started with taking God out of schools - threatening parents that discipline their children - taking discipline/paddling out of schools - and probably the biggest reason for this FUBAR society, too many parents reading a book, “Baby and Child Care”, by a Left Wing Loon, Dr Spock, who had a Leftist Loon wife (member of ADA & ACLU) who helped him.  And thanks to all that, here’s the headlines today.  Liberalism is a disease, a disease to society.  It is to a society what cancer is to the human body.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/californias-biggest-cities-confront-a-defecation-crisis-11565994160

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

Add this to the incredibly unbelievable things older folks could never have imagined.   It all started with taking God out of schools - threatening parents that discipline their children - taking discipline/paddling out of schools - and probably the biggest reason for this FUBAR society, too many parents reading a book, “Baby and Child Care”, by a Left Wing Loon, Dr Spock, who had a Leftist Loon wife (member of ADA & ACLU) who helped him.  And thanks to all that, here’s the headlines today.  Liberalism is a disease, a disease to society.  It is to a society what cancer is to the human body.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/californias-biggest-cities-confront-a-defecation-crisis-11565994160

“Come on, San Andreas; it’s Showtime!”  That whole chunk of real estate needs to break free from the rest of the U.S.(us) and drift toward China.🤨

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

First, homelessness and drug addiction and mental illness are one problem, while environmental concerns regarding plastic straws are another. Second, God is in the hearts of all believers, and I have never been in a school setting, and I have been in 5 districts all over this state over three decades, where believers don't practice their faith on a very active and regular basis. Students get lots of opportunities, including belonging to on campus religious groups. There is a moment of silence every single day in every Texas school. That is a cheap, insulting line to suggest that 'God has been taken out of schools', because there has been a shift to be respectful of beliefs. Third, are you suggesting that 'discipline' by parents should be able to give noticeable beatings that schools shouldn't report to CPS? That's the LAW. And, I will tell you that I have seen lots of paddlings over the years on kids who were immune to it, because their home life was infinitely worse, so think that is out of line, clueless thinking. And, Dr. Spock doesn't have a thing to do today with spoiled elitism and petulant, over indulged children. That is about money and status.

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

First, homelessness and drug addiction and mental illness are one problem, while environmental concerns regarding plastic straws are another. Second, God is in the hearts of all believers, and I have never been in a school setting, and I have been in 5 districts all over this state over three decades, where believers don't practice their faith on a very active and regular basis. Students get lots of opportunities, including belonging to on campus religious groups. There is a moment of silence every single day in every Texas school. That is a cheap, insulting line to suggest that 'God has been taken out of schools', because there has been a shift to be respectful of beliefs. Third, are you suggesting that 'discipline' by parents should be able to give noticeable beatings that schools shouldn't report to CPS? That's the LAW. And, I will tell you that I have seen lots of paddlings over the years on kids who were immune to it, because their home life was infinitely worse, so think that is out of line, clueless thinking. And, Dr. Spock doesn't have a thing to do today with spoiled elitism and petulant, over indulged children. That is about money and status.

Keep your eyes closed while you bury your head in the sand.  Could damage your sight.

• Like 1

Poop on it all you want, but it’s true.  Your poop shows you can’t handle the truth.  You should be asking yourself, why am I a supporter of a political party that condones these masked folks.   Condoned them then, and condone them now.  Ku Klux Klan & Antifa - same old hate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not to be rude to Iowa, but if you have ever traveled there, it is one boring rear end drive. 2 highways, one goes north and south, the other, east and west. (tongue in cheek). And nothing but corn fields on either side. LOL 

Hey, if California doesn't trust them, then I'll take their side any day of the week. 

Long overdue.....Trump is heading to California to put them in their place over the Clean Air Act.  California has been using their sheer size to try to manipulate the auto industry into adhering to their emissions criteria nation wide.  The issue with that is their criteria is more stringent than the federal criteria.  They are trying to bully the country and play congress to the rest of the nation.  

Trump said nope.....and is going to take care of it.  I love this guy.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1