California has a perfect storm, you have those on the bottom who need the handouts and a large group of technology/Hollywood who is keeping the government moving to the left. The policies only effect the middle which in my view has not had enough yet. A lot of people are also stuck and can't leave. The lefties have more than enough votes to do as much damage as possible, of course they don't see it that way.   

3 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

California has a perfect storm, you have those on the bottom who need the handouts and a large group of technology/Hollywood who is keeping the government moving to the left. The policies only effect the middle which in my view has not had enough yet. A lot of people are also stuck and can't leave. The lefties have more than enough votes to do as much damage as possible, of course they don't see it that way.   

Their state will eventually collapse under their own ignorance ...

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

I can't believe any republicans still live there, looks like they would just leave ...

I think many who can, are; or are at least planning to soon.

There was even a guy here in the Dallas area that is a realtor who is actively trying to recruit people who are Republican/Conservative leaning to move to Texas.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Where did you go to school REB? ...  High Island?

Wuz you asleep when they had the ....  to, too, two lesson ... :woot:

• Lol, imo, we have one to, too, two, many to, too, twos, in the English language.  I can live with to & two.  I can even live with too, and two, but that's my limit.  And for someone who disregards scientific facts about UFO's, I can only assume you were good in English class and flunked all your science courses.  Tha goll of sum peeple.   :rofl:
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, REBgp said:
  • Lol, imo, we have one to, too, two, many to, too, twos, in the English language.  I can live with to & two.  I can even live with too, and two, but that's my limit.  And for someone who disregards scientific facts about UFO's, I can only assume you were good in English class and flunked all your science courses.  Tha goll of sum peeple.   :rofl:

Damn, you would make @Lion70 cry tears of joy if you could simply “to too and two”...

16 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

He went to Vidor and lives in Evadale....:rofl:

Corrected......

And you went to Colmesneil and had to cum to Evadale to git a GED.  No more comments from the peanut gallery!  I'm beginning to think my brilliance and overall intellectual prowess is wasted on this site.  What a shame!  Appears only Mathias, CarthDawg, and Doomer fully comprehend, my genius.

• LOL! 1

21 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Damn, you would make @Lion70 cry tears of joy if you could simply “to too and two”...

See, another non-believer.  May I remind you they laughed at the early findings of astronomer Gallo, who discovered the constellation Mogan David.  A prime example of those, like me, far above their peers.   MavGrad, you need to spend 10 minutes in Time Out.  :mower:

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

Scientific facts? .... :pino:    I could probably teach English ... I just chuze to type in redneck once in a while so people like you and Kolmes who come from down in the swamp can savvy .... :mower:

Edited by KirtFalcon
  • LOL! 1

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Scientific facts? .... :pino:    I could probably teach English ... I just chuze to type in redneck once in a while so people like you and Kolmes who come from down in the swamp can savvy .... :mower:

No doubt you cud teach English.  It's a Liberal Arts class. Lmbo!  Emphasis on Liberal  :woot:

• LOL! 2

6 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I'm hoping the misspellings here on purpose. ;-)

Well if you aren't aware that the famous Astronomer Gallo, found the constellation Mogen David, I doubt you'll ever know.  This is deep poo Monte, beware where you step Lmbo.

• Mr. P changed the title to Don't California my Texas!