17 minutes ago, REBgp said:

And now they're posting that Pelosi is to, too, two, conservative.  Lmbo, if they think Pelosi is conservative, what word would they use to identify most of us?  

https://mobile.twitter.com/anitakumar01/status/968148769379422209

Well, I cud post it hear, but it wood probably git me a too weak vacation, and I’d luze my mode privileges. So I want. 

• LOL! 1

7 hours ago, REBgp said:

See, another non-believer.  May I remind you they laughed at the early findings of astronomer Gallo, who discovered the constellation Mogan David.  A prime example of those, like me, far above their peers.   MavGrad, you need to spend 10 minutes in Time Out.  :mower:

Is old Gallo anything like the greatest astronomer Screamer, who spent a lifetime studying Uranus? 

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

Is old Gallo anything like the greatest astronomer Screamer, who spent a lifetime studying Uranus? 

Same guy Blue.  Durn if you don't git it.  Ol Kirt & MavGrad or oil caut upp end Tha diliviry, knot end the mesege.  I'm sorrounded bye encompitents..  :mower:

• LOL! 1

I've got a lot of family out there, went to a wedding a couple years ago in Marina (south of San Fran). Beautiful country. Kinda reminds me of Texas. Especially in that there's the big loony liberal epicenters in the cities, but a lot of common sense conservatives in the smaller communities. Unfortunately the balance is tipped too far in one direction. 

25 minutes ago, AKA said:

I've got a lot of family out there, went to a wedding a couple years ago in Marina (south of San Fran). Beautiful country. Kinda reminds me of Texas. Especially in that there's the big loony liberal epicenters in the cities, but a lot of common sense conservatives in the smaller communities. Unfortunately the balance is tipped too far in one direction. 

Apparently, a lot of Conservatives want to move out of California. A lot of California conservatives are also part of what's behind the "New California" movement.

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

Apparently, a lot of Conservatives want to move out of California. A lot of California conservatives are also part of what's behind the "New California" movement.

I don't think it as much conservatives wanting to move there is it is the conservatives that are already there wanting to split with the dominant pockets of ultra liberals that run the state into the ground with over taxation and ridiculous regulations ....

Edited by KirtFalcon

52 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I don't think it as much conservatives wanting to move there is it is the conservatives that are already there wanting to split with the dominant pockets of ultra liberals that run the state into the ground with over taxation and ridiculous regulations ....

Yeah, and basically in the "New California" movement, California would be most of the coastal area (from Los Angeles county through Sonoma county), and everything else would be "New California".

Marxist are always redefining word's in order to advance their beliefs. If they told the truth people would see their evil, but if they hide their agenda and redefine "moderate" to be an ultra-liberal, then over time (like you said) what is perverted becomes accepted. Look at the redefining of marriage. We are not even fighting ####-sexuaity anymore, we have boys claiming to be girls and beating the dog mess out of girls in wrestling. In 1970's if you would have said that Title IX would be used by the government to mandate that boys and girls share the locker room, it would have never passed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to To Hell With California
12 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

We should revoke our union with Kalifornia and let them rot on their own .... build the fence with Mexico all the way up the Kalifornia state line ...

I say give Kalifornia to Mexico.  I saw yesterday that Mexico's politicians were already campaigning in Kalifornia.  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/08/mexican-presidential-hopeful-campaigns-in-california-slams-trump-and-backs-illegal-immigrants.html

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Check out the "New California" movement. Basically the "inland" people who are Conservative want to separate from the "coastal" areas from San Francisco or so down toward L.A.

I think they should be able to.  

On 2/27/2018 at 10:47 AM, Monte1076 said:

Yeah, and basically in the "New California" movement, California would be most of the coastal area (from Los Angeles county through Sonoma county), and everything else would be "New California".

In California's rural, conservative north, there are big dreams for cleaving the state

The so-called Northstate is looking less and less like the rest of the Golden State. The vast, sparsely-populated region is whiter, more rural and poorer than the rest of the state — and residents are more conservative. While California has become the center of the resistance to Trump, a number of Northern Californians are waging a resistance of their own: against California itself.

The breakaway state of Jefferson is a decades-old idea, but it has been revived in earnest in recent years by residents who say they are fed up with their voices being drowned out in Sacramento, where outspoken urban Democrats hold a vise grip on the state Legislature.

Supporters say overregulation has hobbled rural industries such as timber, mining and fishing and that the state’s high taxes and cost of living are driving young people away, quickening the decline of small towns. They chafe under California’s strict gun-control policies and are infuriated by its liberal immigration laws.

If Jefferson became a state, it would have 1.7 million residents, a population bigger than 13 other states.

Mike Murray, 32, of Rocklin, said he hates “the perception that it is these old white people that just want to go around and spit their tobacky and shoot their guns.”

Murray has been trying to attract younger, more diverse people. He sees Jefferson as a “reset button.” An uncle of his packed up his business and moved to Texas because of high taxes. His in-laws are frustrated by California’s strict gun laws, which, he said, aren’t feasible for them since they are rural farmers who would have to wait a half-hour for police if someone broke in.

“I just like the whole idea of getting back to the Constitution, getting back to the principles that made this country great in the first place,” Sally Rapoza said of Jefferson.

• Thanks 2

• Mr. P changed the title to The Battle For California
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to ⚔️ The Battle For California

Twitter CEO raves about article calling for Dem victory in 'Second Civil War’

Author and media consultant Peter Leyden and political commentator Ruy Teixeira argued in the article titled “The Great Lesson of California in America’s New Civil War” that America is already in the midst of a second major domestic conflict of sorts and the way out is for the rest of the country to imitate California.

“In this current period of American politics, at this juncture in our history, there’s no way that a bipartisan path provides the way forward,” they wrote. “The way forward is on the path California blazed about 15 years ago.”

Essentially, the authors called for a complete marginalization of the Republican Party and its voters since they only care “about rule by and for billionaires at the expense of working people” and not “average citizens.” Leyden and Teixeira propose Americans “take the Republican Party down for a generation or two” in order to save the country.

“America can’t afford more political paralysis. One side or the other must win. This is a civil war that can be won without firing a shot. But it is a fundamental conflict between two worldviews that must be resolved in short order,” Leyden and Teixeira asserted.

• Mr. P changed the title to Don't California my Texas!