11 minutes ago, AKA said:

Pretty sure gun-owning religious fanatics have the historical advantage in revolutions. 

Pretty sure these nuts advocating turning America into Kalifornia are in the minority by a large margin and would come up on the losing end of any "civil war" at the ballot box or physically ....

I saw at some point there was a Conservative version of Twitter (run by someone who was Conservative), but honestly I forget what it was.

Of course, there does seem to be a FaceBook alternative called "TeaPartyCommunity" (www.teapartycommunity.com).

There's also minds.com, apparently.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering how this would alter the makeup of Congress. If they go the way of "New California", that would basically mean that the coastal areas would likely stay Liberal, with their two Senators, and the more "inland" areas would likely be more Conservative, so that would likely add two Conservative Senators.

But what would it do to the House of Representatives? I don't know how much it would change. I'm hearing that it will both help and hurt Republicans if the state is broken up.

It would also alter the Electoral College.

Looks like they actually want to succeed from the union .... which would be great for conservative Americans ...

https://www.americanewsdaily.org/2018/04/24/calexit-gets-go-ahead-lefts-plan-split-california-us-can-now-actually-become-reality-2/?utm_source=anh&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=anhcampaign

CalExit Gets Go-Ahead: Left’s Plan to Split California from US Can Now Actually Become a Reality

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I'm wondering how this would alter the makeup of Congress. If they go the way of "New California", that would basically mean that the coastal areas would likely stay Liberal, with their two Senators, and the more "inland" areas would likely be more Conservative, so that would likely add two Conservative Senators.

But what would it do to the House of Representatives? I don't know how much it would change. I'm hearing that it will both help and hurt Republicans if the state is broken up.

It would also alter the Electoral College.

I think it means they lose the two liberal senators since they would no longer be part of the U.S. .... they are seeking independence from America ... I say wall them off ... maybe they will elect Gov Moonbeam their first Presidente de los Kalixico  ....

Edited by KirtFalcon

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

I think it means they lose the two liberal senators since they would no longer be part of the U.S. ....

Well, that's if California breaks away and becomes it's own nation (the "Yes California" movement). The "New California" movement basically says that the "coastal area" stays the state California, and the "inland" areas become "New California". So it would be two separate states.

https://edtalkradio.wixsite.com/newcaliforniastate

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Well, that's if California breaks away and becomes it's own nation (the "Yes California" movement). The "New California" movement basically says that the "coastal area" stays the state California, and the "inland" areas become "New California". So it would be two separate states.

https://edtalkradio.wixsite.com/newcaliforniastate

I like the other option ... :munch::woot::munch:

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

I like the other option ... :munch::woot::munch:

It'll definitely be interesting to see which of them (if any) gains any traction.

Consider, though, not only would the Congress lose 2 Senators, they'd lose 53 House members as well. That'd take Congress down to 480 members.

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

It'll definitely be interesting to see which of them (if any) gains any traction.

Consider, though, not only would the Congress lose 2 Senators, they'd lose 53 House members as well. That'd take Congress down to 480 members.

I think it would be a wash on the senate side, we would still have 2 senators from Kalifornia except they wouldn't be as liberal.  Good riddance on the house side ...

10 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I think it would be a wash on the senate side, we would still have 2 senators from Kalifornia except they wouldn't be as liberal.  Good riddance on the house side ...

Well, as you said before, if California breaks away completely, then that's 55 fewer members of Congress.

If it's two states, the House would probably stay the same, but the Senate would increase by two. If it's three states, it's likely the House would still stay the same, but the Senate would increase by 4.

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Maybe “Caitlyn”(Bruce) Jenner or “Whoopie” (Karen Johnson) Goldberg will be elected President of this Zoo they’re to create a cuntry from...😏

I wonder how many are gonna vote for the referendum to break up the state and/or the referendum to completely break from the U.S.

3 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I wonder how many are gonna vote for the referendum to break up the state and/or the referendum to completely break from the U.S.

We need to employ their tactic and "buss in" half of Texas and Arizona to for FOR this ... no worries since they don't check IDs ... :woot:

• Thanks 1

Very few I’m afraid; Once those morons realize No One will working to support their lavish lifestyle, the jig will be up...😜

On 4/24/2018 at 10:16 AM, AKA said:

I've got a lot of family out there, mostly in the redder rural areas...  they're pumped. My kinfolk will account for about a half-dozen votes in favor of this.  :woot: 

My Assistant says most of northern California would love to split from the south...

• LOL! 1

21 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

My Assistant says most of northern California would love to split from the south...

I've actually heard that, too. But not necessarily the south. I think a lot of "inland" California wants to split from the "coastal" areas.

I've actually heard that, too. But not necessarily the south. I think a lot of "inland" California wants to split from the "coastal" areas.

"South California" is what she calls LA and all of the sanctuary cities... Although, the Coastal Areas is more of where they see the crazy liberals.

• Mr. P changed the title to Don't California my Texas!