5 hours ago, Crawford said:

District 15 Standings 

1. Kilgore  8-1. 16-4

2. Bullard 6-3  11-10

3. Spring Hill 5-4. 12-11

4. Gladewater 3-6. 8-15

5. Gilmer 3-6. 7-10

6. Chapel Hill 2-7. 10-9

***Teams our district will play in the first round (Bi-District) with one week remaining in the regular season.

Henderson-Kilgore is set. Coaches may as well get together and determine the times and dates.

Ever since i was a wee lad Carthage has been winning championships. It's what they do. This time Center beats em head to head three times and leads D16 11-0, Carthage is second at 6-4. What up with that?

15 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

This ain’t the first time Center has won district in baseball with Carthage coming in second.  Happened in 2015 also.

...yes but, it is the first time they swept Carthage in a season. 2015 Center lost the second game to Carthage they played that season.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lion70 said:

This gotta be a outstanding banner  year for center. Soccer, baseball, basketball y'all were absolutely terrific. Football made the playoffs after unlikely doing it. 

Did the same thing in 2015. But that season we went to Regionals in football which was coach Bowman's first season in Center. Also, though not many give it much recognition, but Center Tennis team has been very successful since coach Dykes been in Center. '03-'04.

GO RIDERS!!

On 4/22/2018 at 7:21 AM, Lion70 said:

Kilgore : Umm about that Football playoff game please don't take that personal in regards to the baseball Playoff game just saying On unrelated note It's mind boggling how Henderson is a actually getting a playoff spot . I realize they take four teams but some teams in realistic have no business being in the playoffs and how poor their record is terrible . I can understand Center and Carthage cause those are pretty good clubs but our expectations were high this year. 

No hard feelings about the football playoff game. Kilgore baseball is looking pretty good right now. I think the only game they’ve lost in the last couple of months was a 1-0 decision to Bullard... Bullard’s only hit of the game was a solo bomb.

6 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Bi-District round

District 16 vs District 15

Center vs Gladewater 

Carthage vs Spring Hill 

Rusk vs Bullard

Henderson vs Kilgore

***All games dates and times are yet to be determined

Spring Hill had a coach in the stands last night for the Rusk vs Carthage game.  I’d like to see his scouting report!  He was extremely efficient for one guy.  He clocked and logged every pitch from a Carthage pitcher (including warmups) kept a full score book, timed all throws by Carthage catcher with a stop watch, etc.  Blissett was at 79-82 mph through six innings.  Baldree was 83-85 mph for his one inning of work in the seventh.

11 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Spring Hill had a coach in the stands last night for the Rusk vs Carthage game.  I’d like to see his scouting report!  He was extremely efficient for one guy.  He clocked and logged every pitch from a Carthage pitcher (including warmups) kept a full score book, timed all throws by Carthage catcher with a stop watch, etc.  Blissett was at 79-82 mph through six innings.  Baldree was 83-85 mph for his one inning of work in the seventh.

Were you holding the radar gun for him??😁😁

16 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Bulldogs should have no problem vs SH

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

No I sat right behind him.  You would have thought he was scouting for the state championship game.

It's good to scout your opponent but yeah to go all out like that as if it was a championship gm is just crazy. I didn't even know SH even had masterminded scouts over there. Obviously he's watching different gms because his SH squad were smoked 12-2 & 15-1 to Kilgore. SH is usually good at baseball but not this yr.