4A Region II District 16 Baseball

Crawford

6 hours ago, Lion70 said:

Difference is I haven't been bragging about either sport when in fact my team was significantly worse than the team I was trolling. Hopefully you can tell the difference.

Can you tell the difference between 2 and 1?

15 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Neither is reality now one school actually gotten closer to getting another one can't get out of Bi District. Good thing y'all are 3a 

Gotten closer to another one?

We’ve played for 4... 

On 5/6/2018 at 7:58 PM, Eagleborn said:

Anyone know anything about Canton?

On 5/6/2018 at 8:32 PM, ALLSPORTFAN said:

Appears to be a weak schedule.  Struggled against Atlanta.  Our pitching will give them fits. We just need to hit a little better.  Should be a great series.  

2 of their 3 losses, (2-6, 5-10), are from last place Chapel Hill out of district 15. 

58 minutes ago, Crawford said:

2 of their 3 losses, (2-6, 5-10), are from last place Chapel Hill out of district 15. 

Canton also played Rusk twice this year.  Won both by scores of 3-2 and 2-0.  Looks to me like they have decent pitching and play sound defense.  If Carthage plays to our ability we should win the series.  Good luck!

14 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Canton also played Rusk twice this year.  Won both by scores of 3-2 and 2-0.  Looks to me like they have decent pitching and play sound defense.  If Carthage plays to our ability we should win the series.  Good luck!

You have a final for the Carthage/Canton game?

54 minutes ago, justforfun18 said:

Didn't know center had a baseball field.... lol good for yall!

@Crawford get this troll out if here please.

Super surprised at that Carthage series. Canton had lost twice to CH and Edgewood.

Carthage is young in some ways but they may lose their catcher. I'm sure Leach will become the catcher but that will make them that much younger.

Just not the same as well as Henderson without Simmons at the helm.

2 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Well the matchup is here now let's see where these two will square off at. I'm hearing their probably going to flip for a 1 gm and a best of 3 series. May the best team win!!!! 

I bet it's not a 1 gamer. New rules, both coaches have to agree.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1