⚽19-4A Boys Standings/Playoffs⚽

Crawford

• 11 months later...
20 minutes ago, SOCCERBUFF said:

Palestine has a warm up match against Center on Monday March 26th

Palestine have not just been winning like usual, but been steam rolling over most of their opponents this season. Hopefully Center can keep it close. I'm just glad their matching up now and not in the playoffs unless they meet in the finals. lol

It will be a great match up for my boys and we are looking forward to playing our old district rivals.  As far as meeting each other at the state tournament, sounds great to me but we both have a lot of work ahead of us and very talented teams to beat to get to Georgetown.

• Like 1

Bi-District Round

District 19 vs District 20

Center vs East Chambers Thurs. 3/29 @ Lumberton H.S. 7p

Silsbee vs Hamshire-Fannett @ Bulldog Stadium in Beaumont 5p

Jasper vs Bob Hope @  Carrol A. "Butch" Thomas Educational Support Center in Beaumont 5p

Hudson vs LCM @ Hudson Lufkin Tx. 7p

Well y'all can count Kilgore out this season they will not be repeating. It's been a really tough go round this yr with all the distractions on the team from players quitting, players getting kicked off, along with grades getting 2, and the ol broken arm just bit our goalie so now he is done. O well hopefully a few players grow up after this yr and comeback strong next yr. 

1st   2nd  T     SO

Hudson           1       0    1      10    Winner

La Vega           0      1    1        9

1st   2nd  F     

Hargrave        0      0     4     

Silsbee           0       0     0 

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:35 PM, WhoamI97539 said:

Well y'all can count Kilgore out this season they will not be repeating. It's been a really tough go round this yr with all the distractions on the team from players quitting, players getting kicked off, along with grades getting 2, and the ol broken arm just bit our goalie so now he is done. O well hopefully a few players grow up after this yr and comeback strong next yr. 

I was surprised that the score vs PG was only 3-1. They have improved much, but Kilgore has always been the roadblock to advancing.

On 4/2/2018 at 4:51 AM, WhoamI97539 said:

I don't know how reliable your source is who told you that. But the last I was told he was done. But I hope you are right because we need him.

Man I hope so!!

Who ya got between Kilgore and Palestine tomorrow? Palestine been rolling over all of their opponents, but Kilgore is pretty dang good and has their best chance in  knocking Palestine off their pedestal      

1 minute ago, Crawford said:

Who ya got between Kilgore and Palestine tomorrow? Palestine been rolling over all of their opponents, but Kilgore is pretty dang good and has their best chance in  knocking Palestine off their pedestal      

Well of course my Dogs!!! Also I wouldn't read to much in Palestine's wins over Kilgore this yr because Kilgore never played with all their starters for those gms. Our goalie also missed 2 gms against them also and our forward and his brother they were all on official college visits. But yeah Palestine is real good i like our chances especially if we can get them to overtime and in a shootout. The field is going to benefit a team tomorrow.