💣 Austin "Serial Bombing"

RETIREDFAN1

3 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

An unemployed college drop out.  He was all over the board in his beliefs in his few bloggings.  He was anti-gay marriage, pro getting rid of sex offender registries, and in favor of death penalties.  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/austin-bombing-suspect-left-few-traces-social-media-163626330.html

Who know's what his beliefs are today that was written in 2012, 6 years ago when he was 17.  Who knows what indoctrination that he was given at Austin Community College.  I want to read what he believes last week.  I think more will come out in the following days.  His acts were heinous and had the city of Austin on edge.  I'm glad he killed himself, so taxpayers won't have to pay for a lengthy trial and his incarceration.     

5 hours ago, ScreamingEagle said:

So basically since he was white it’s not terrorism?  Let me guess he just had some mental issues and was probably on some prescription drugs and he decided to terrorize...uh I mean make bombs to blow off steam. 

That's what the Austin Police said.  He was still a terrorist in my opinion.  I'm glad he's dead.  

56 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

No double standard just one writers racist opinion, there is no debate other than among race baiters who make their living writing and stirring the :poop:

Its just facts and there are plenty of examples. How is this race baiting?

• Stinks 1

4 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Its just facts and there are plenty of examples. How is this race baiting?

Here is the facts the bomber was a wacko who was seeking attention, he had no moral values and killing was just fine with him. He was also a coward who killed the innocent who was defenseless.  

Regardless of what the national media says or doesn’t say, this guy was a cold blooded killer, no different than Dylan Roof. The biggest difference is, had he not blown himself up, the State of Texas would have executed him in about half the time it will take the feds to get around to putting Roof down. Evil is evil, no matter the color of skin. 

• Thanks 1

He was a terrorist in the eyes of most people.  I don't care what the Austin Sheriff or anyone else calls him.  He only attacked poor minority communities so it sounds like a hate crime to me, but it simply doesn't matter now.  He's dead, but I think they should still convict him without trial so it stays on his record forever.  

• Mr. P changed the title to 💣 Austin "Serial Bombing"
On 3/25/2018 at 5:53 PM, trueblue82 said:

Regardless of what the national media says or doesn’t say, this guy was a cold blooded killer, no different than Dylan Roof. The biggest difference is, had he not blown himself up, the State of Texas would have executed him in about half the time it will take the feds to get around to putting Roof down. Evil is evil, no matter the color of skin. 

Sodium Pentathol doesn’t care what color you are.....

• Like 1