⚾️ASTROS 2018 THREAD ⚾️

RETIREDFAN1

3 hours ago, Wild74 said:

Springer dinger

It's the first time in ML History that a player started consecutive seasons with a home run.  Astros look good, except Giles so far.  Geeze.  Verlander was solid.  I just hope we hold onto this game.  I'm still not 100% sure on the bullpen.

2 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

It's the first time in ML History that a player started consecutive seasons with a home run.  Astros look good, except Giles so far.  Geeze.  Verlander was solid.  I just hope we hold onto this game.  I'm still not 100% sure on the bullpen.

Giles fastball is fast 98 to 99 but it doesn't have any movement most of the time. Good fastball hitters can turn that thing around very quick. It would seem at that speed that thing would be moving up as he throws it

You guys are too tough on Giles. He was very good last season. He struggled in the post-season which was troubling.  Didn't Kenley Jansen also ?   And no I'm not comparing the 2.   It is way too early to give up on somebody throwing 98-99.   I'm much more worried about Reddick's hitting

1 minute ago, THSfanatic said:

You guys are too tough on Giles. He was very good last season. He struggled in the post-season which was troubling.  Didn't Kenley Jansen also ?   And no I'm not comparing the 2.   It is way too early to give up on somebody throwing 98-99.   I'm much more worried about Reddick's hitting

Spacegolfer?????

• LOL! 1