⚾️ASTROS 2018 THREAD ⚾️

RETIREDFAN1

11 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Well first and third, down a run and nobody out, Astros can find a way not to score. Strike Out and DP bottom of the order not helping much today

Gonzalez making the first out swinging at ball 4 around his eyes was the killer.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, elifromlovelady said:

so how many on here are ex rangers fans that jumped ship this year? 🤣

I guarantee there are a few fans around that pulled some blue and gold Astros gear out of their closet in October, while tucking away some Rangers gear when they come back to relevance 

• LOL! 1

If I paid 135 dollars for a ticket to tonight's game I would be ticked because Altuve is being rested. I believe in giving them a rest but rest him on the road not a home game. A lot of people come to see him play.

8 hours ago, THSfanatic said:

Well....streak ends at 12 as the Astros can only get 1 run for Verlander.

Some of the sabermetric guys need to inform Marisnick that a 80 degree  launch angle is not working for him    :lol:

That lefty was tough tonight, Houston has a problem with left handers that have a good curve and fastball. Correa looked terrible against this guy. All I can say lets start another streak, but sure would have like to set the record at 13. 

1 hour ago, THSfanatic said:

back-to-back-to-back jacks in the 6th (Springer-Bregman-Altuve)

Astros first team to 50 wins

I loved Altuve's home run, as well as Stanton of my Yankees helping to add some distance for the Stro's.  It's going to be tough, but good.  What a night, what a night. I loved both games.  It feels good being a fan of both teams.