⚾️ASTROS 2018 THREAD ⚾️

RETIREDFAN1

Astros wrap up a 11 game home stand at 7-4.    A little disappointing especially today when we have Verlander losing to Liriano.  

Astros go to break with 5 game lead over Seattle & 8 game lead over Oakland.   Oakland surely the most surprising team this year. 

4 hours ago, THSfanatic said:

Astros wrap up a 11 game home stand at 7-4.    A little disappointing especially today when we have Verlander losing to Liriano.  

Astros go to break with 5 game lead over Seattle & 8 game lead over Oakland.   Oakland surely the most surprising team this year. 

Good record at the All Star break, Correa will be back after the break. Bregman had the best first half of any of the Astros. Time for Springer, Marwin & Correa to crank it up the second half. 

Bregman named All-Star MVP after go-ahead HR in the 10th.

Altuve gets his first All-Star hit...Bregman and Springer go back-to-back in the 10th. Springer goes 2-2 at the plate. Outside of that one bad inning from Morton, it was a GREAT night for the Astros.

Here's hoping Springer has busted his slump and Bregman continues his tear...

3 hours ago, topher805 said:

Bregman named All-Star MVP after go-ahead HR in the 10th.

Altuve gets his first All-Star hit...Bregman and Springer go back-to-back in the 10th. Springer goes 2-2 at the plate. Outside of that one bad inning from Morton, it was a GREAT night for the Astros.

Here's hoping Springer has busted his slump and Bregman continues his tear...

Astros looked good last night. I'm like you hoping that Springer is out of his slump. Need him to hit in the second half

absolutely.  Astros are sitting in a good spot despite Springer, Correa, and especially Marwin hitting far below their norm.

Time for me to start beating my drum again. DON'T TRADE WHITLEY.....DON'T TRADE TUCKER...….don't do it for anybody

I know I asked this question before but I don't remember the answer, can they treat Correa with steroids for his back or is he setting around doing some kind of yoga because he can't take anything that works for his back because it enhances is abilities. He has been out long enough unless there is something seriously wrong with his back and they don't want it out yet.