⚾️ASTROS 2018 THREAD ⚾️

RETIREDFAN1

I had no idea what Osuna is like personally (and still don't) when we traded for him. From a baseball numbers only view this was a slam-dunk win.

I said weeks ago I had really tried to research this on the internet and there is almost NO information about what happened. This case appears to me to be a lot like the Zeke Elliott case.  Just a good opportunity for MLB to make a statement like the NFL did. No evidence or proof needed.  Just make a statement.    Once again I have no idea what happened. Evidently not too many people do and it doesn't really matter anyway.

I'm sure something happened between them. Have no idea if it was physical, verbal, or assumed.  It is a different world these days. 

5 minutes ago, THSfanatic said:

I had no idea what Osuna is like personally (and still don't) when we traded for him. From a baseball numbers only view this was a slam-dunk win.

I said weeks ago I had really tried to research this on the internet and there is almost NO information about what happened. This case appears to me to be a lot like the Zeke Elliott case.  Just a good opportunity for MLB to make a statement like the NFL did. No evidence or proof needed.  Just make a statement.    Once again I have no idea what happened. Evidently not too many people do and it doesn't really matter anyway.

I'm sure something happened between them. Have no idea if it was physical, verbal, or assumed.  It is a different world these days. 

I am like you I don't know what he did but it didn't warrant enough to charge him. People on twitter, not all but a lot don't care they judged him based on the charge as if he did do it like a bunch of Pharisees. I usually send them a tweet calling them a Pharisee and then block them from responding....LOL 

Hard to believe where this team was 3-4 years ago.   Unbelievable.  

I'm ready for the post season. Optimistic, but there is a lot of luck and happenstance that gets you back to the WS.   Regardless it has been a great season and we are finally set to be competitive for multiple years regardless of what we lose in free agency.

Thanks goodness we didn't "TRADE THE FARM" , fire Hinch, and run Lunhow out of Houston...….   :lol: