⚾️ASTROS 2018 THREAD ⚾️

RETIREDFAN1

Keuchel is about what we thought.....on the decline but still pretty good. I'll excuse McCullers start in Minnesota. Walks bit him big time & the temperature was definitely not helping his power curve.  The hitting & Ks are alarming. We are going to have a lot of trouble if Correa, Springer, & Marwin don't get started.  I've got a feeling Tucker will be up ASAP after the June call-up date given the whiffs accumulating for Fisher & Marisnik.

1 hour ago, THSfanatic said:

Keuchel is about what we thought.....on the decline but still pretty good. I'll excuse McCullers start in Minnesota. Walks bit him big time & the temperature was definitely not helping his power curve.  The hitting & Ks are alarming. We are going to have a lot of trouble if Correa, Springer, & Marwin don't get started.  I've got a feeling Tucker will be up ASAP after the June call-up date given the whiffs accumulating for Fisher & Marisnik.

Did start with a Springer Dinger tonight, Marvin has been terrible so far at the bat

2 minutes ago, THSfanatic said:

6-7-8-9 hitters absolutely terrible.   Only Altuve is hitting over .270    .  5 starters hitting .215 or worse.    It can only get better.

Keuchel is having his best outing to date but no run support