Meanwhile in Evadale ....

KirtFalcon

12 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

A cord of split oak firewood would make a great Christmas present around Thanksgiving....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Heโ€™s in the Marines now. ย Will be home next week, then moving to Camp LeJune. ย His first time back since February. ย 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/9/2021 at 3:11 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Here's @KirtFalconย on a normal day....

FB_IMG_1639084145764.jpg

@KirtFalcon should feel honored. ย Thatโ€™s a rock solid, no ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ’ฉ, drawing of Hagar. ย Screen print that Kirt. ย To be compared to Hagar the Horrible is the pinnacle of Poster Heaven. ย Essentially, youโ€™re now someone to be admired, envied and emulated. ย In addition to the honors mentioned, Iโ€™ve also got you a one year membership in the Evadale Country Club (pictures of golf course & pool on Page 7 of this thread. ย ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I do think those old generals during WWII and the Korean War were far more intelligent than their civilian bosses and congess .... As I have expressed many times, our curret crop of military ๐Ÿช– leaders leave a lot to be desired ... just like our political leadersย  .... it's not a good combination .....

I remember when I first went in the Air Force in 1975, I was at Lowery AFB in Denver, Co.ย  I actually got to set at a table and eat breakfast with General Chappie James, the first black four star general in the military ๐Ÿช–.... talk about a real leader!ย  Colin Powell was nothing compared to Gen James!!!! He was a real honest to goodness military hero! ... meeting him and President Reagan at Panmunjon in 1983 were the highlights of my military career ... got to shake both of their hands! ...

As far as civilian leaders go, Desantis I think could be the closest thing to Trump we have right now ....

ย 

ย 

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1