Meanwhile in Evadale ....

KirtFalcon

12 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You're so confused ... You don't even know what county I'm in ...  :mower:

12 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You're so confused ... You don't even know what county I'm in ...  :mower:

Strokes will tend to confuse as well as confound a feller; Please forgive my geographic faux pas which snatched you from your Nacogdoches County digs & thrust you East...😜👌

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Strokes will tend to confuse as well as confound a feller; Please forgive my geographic faux pas which snatched you from your Nacogdoches County digs & thrust you East...😜👌

Maybe that why you confused yourself with Greezy ... :drool:

CHILDREN...CHILDREN!!!!!!!.......Let's all calm down and take a deep breath.........Carth you and Kirt need to have a KUM-BY-YAH......you can be whom ever you want to be.......think we need to have us an INTERVENTION.....all this anger and hostility and NAME CALLING........GEZZZ didn't know that my "idea" would bring up such "muckraking".....although......upon a closer look at those pictures..........I think I need to "fess up".....that guy in the wide hat.....I think that is me with one of those "ladies of the Sa-bean" you know the one that is driving the trolling motor......BA needs NOT to know about THIS!!!!!! 

:headbang::headbang:.....I feel as if my interventionism is NOT working........I feel as if I am at my grand-daughter's 1st. T-ball practice......they said it would be an "ADVENTURE"......they DIDN'T SAY it would be like herding a whole group of Siamese CATS!!!!!.......O M G !!!!!....talk about trying your patience!!!??!!......YOU TWO are like herding "cats"....there AIN'T NO WAY!!!!!....I wash my hands of it!!!:sleep:

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, ManCaveDweller said:

:headbang::headbang:.....I feel as if my interventionism is NOT working........I feel as if I am at my grand-daughter's 1st. T-ball practice......they said it would be an "ADVENTURE"......they DIDN'T SAY it would be like herding a whole group of Siamese CATS!!!!!.......O M G !!!!!....talk about trying your patience!!!??!!......YOU TWO are like herding "cats"....there AIN'T NO WAY!!!!!....I wash my hands of it!!!:sleep:

“He started it ....”😜

Besides, that’s really just a picture of himself ( left) posing with Screamingeagle... don’t fall for his disinformation mind games.😏

• LOL! 1

:toughguy::toughguy:........we need to ALL get along.....and if THAT don't work....me and "Lou" going have to crown you both King's of The SA-Bean..........Well it worked when my dad use to grab that fan belt and tell me and my friends to calm down in the garage when he would be working on the car!!!!!...we would say....HE started it....and HIS answer was...I'm going to STOP IT!!!!!....then cockroaches....except ME.......I was NEVER fast enough to get out of the way of that fan belt.....

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

@REBgp was that you riding the lawnmower down the highway to the track meet today......:rofl:

Well, I sure didn't jog there :woot:

Btw, it was hard for me to watch.  Gson won Dist in 800m his Fr & Soph years (and went to Reg last year) hates to run 800 so he didn't this year.  I know humans shouldn't run over 100 yards (or meters), and I would have never run 800m, but I enjoyed watching him run it lol.

• Thanks 2
  • LOL! 1

1 minute ago, REBgp said:

Btw, it was hard for me to watch.  Gson won Dist in 800m his Fr & Soph years (and went to Reg last year) hates to run 800 so he didn't this year.  I know humans shouldn't run over 100 yards (or meters), and I would have never run 800m, but I enjoyed watching him run it lol.

What did he run this year????

On 4/12/2018 at 8:23 PM, REBgp said:

YEP....same here Reb.....MY body has one of those 'restrictor PLATES"....that after 101 yards....my body shuts down......my kids tell me they are going to get me one of those Was-mart carts....THAT way can multi-task........go where I'm going AND pick up cans on the side of the road.....you know aluminum CAN be very lucrative!!...especially with this "new" tariff .......I "use ta could" and did...save all my "drinking" tabs....you know the ones before they put that "semi-sealed" top on the "adult beverage" cans??.......I was doing that to save my feet......THOSE tabs were SHARP.....and in High School...after April 1 I went barefooted......walking on the side of the road was MURDER on my feet......so I picked up those "ring tabs" and saved em and cashed in!!!

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, ManCaveDweller said:

YEP....same here Reb.....MY body has one of those 'restrictor PLATES"....that after 101 yards....my body shuts down......my kids tell me they are going to get me one of those Was-mart carts....THAT way can multi-task........go where I'm going AND pick up cans on the side of the road.....you know aluminum CAN be very lucrative!!...especially with this "new" tariff .......I "use ta could" and did...save all my "drinking" tabs....you know the ones before they put that "semi-sealed" top on the "adult beverage" cans??.......I was doing that to save my feet......THOSE tabs were SHARP.....and in High School...after April 1 I went barefooted......walking on the side of the road was MURDER on my feet......so I picked up those "ring tabs" and saved em and cashed in!!!

Remember those tabs well (and fondly lol).  Had a buddy who made a hat band for his cowboy hat, by interlocking those tabs.  It was a lot cheaper than the Mike Barber hat band I bought.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

Remember those tabs well (and fondly lol).  Had a buddy who made a hat band for his cowboy hat, by interlocking those tabs.  It was a lot cheaper than the Mike Barber hat band I bought.

I butted heads with Mike Barber a few times on the football field.  He won the 110 high hurdles at the state meet if I am not mistaken.  He also ran the anchor leg on their mile relay.  I got 4th place in the pole vault my freshman year at the WO meet ... my first track medal ... 

49 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I butted heads with Mike Barber a few times on the football field.  He won the 110 high hurdles at the state meet if I am not mistaken.  He also ran the anchor leg on their mile relay.  I got 4th place in the pole vault my freshman year at the WO meet ... my first track medal ... 

and KIRT......STILL wears that medal today!!!!!!......althought has probably turned GREEN.......yes yes...we have some of those guys up here.......that wear their track medals with PRIDE.....

went to a track meet last weekend...and this guy was ON THE FENCE....talking about his "hurdle days"....the 160 YARD intermediate hurdles?????????WHEN DID THEY RUN THAT??????

1950-60???.......HE talked about crashing because the hurdles back then didn't have the curve Botton....just a T at the bottom with a 2x4 across the top......he LOOKED like he had "crashed" a few times......I am "getting use" to these Kansas times in track......keeping mouth shut......mile relay times are 1:36 and above.......boys I HAD JH teams that ran 1:38-39 in East Texas and the Metroplex.....and their 400 times are 55 and above.....last year in Metroplex had a GIRL in JH run a 56.......and these boys are talking about D1 and D2  scholarships!!!!!!......as I said am getting use to this "NORTHERN" track...........they run 4 different relays...4x1....4x2.....4x4....and the 4x8......AND they can run in as many relays and individual events......BUT are limited to 2 field events?????.....DISTRICT isn't until last week of April...then area...then regionals then STATE....last week of MAY 2 1/2 weeks AFTER school is out!!!!!!.....they say is the LARGEST track meet in the nation........run all 6 divisions at one time........there may be 3-4 thousand spectators.........I REMEMBER in DKR before they moved the track....2A-4A one year had 25-30 thousand to watch 2 races......when "Robot" Roy Martin and Steve Loftin ran the 200 meters and that boy from Greenville ran the 400...and Stanley Richards from Hawkins ran the 300 hurdles....THAT my friends was a TRACK MEET!!!!!!......

35 minutes ago, ManCaveDweller said:

and KIRT......STILL wears that medal today!!!!!!......althought has probably turned GREEN.......yes yes...we have some of those guys up here.......that wear their track medals with PRIDE.....

went to a track meet last weekend...and this guy was ON THE FENCE....talking about his "hurdle days"....the 160 YARD intermediate hurdles?????????WHEN DID THEY RUN THAT??????

1950-60???.......HE talked about crashing because the hurdles back then didn't have the curve Botton....just a T at the bottom with a 2x4 across the top......he LOOKED like he had "crashed" a few times......I am "getting use" to these Kansas times in track......keeping mouth shut......mile relay times are 1:36 and above.......boys I HAD JH teams that ran 1:38-39 in East Texas and the Metroplex.....and their 400 times are 55 and above.....last year in Metroplex had a GIRL in JH run a 56.......and these boys are talking about D1 and D2  scholarships!!!!!!......as I said am getting use to this "NORTHERN" track...........they run 4 different relays...4x1....4x2.....4x4....and the 4x8......AND they can run in as many relays and individual events......BUT are limited to 2 field events?????.....DISTRICT isn't until last week of April...then area...then regionals then STATE....last week of MAY 2 1/2 weeks AFTER school is out!!!!!!.....they say is the LARGEST track meet in the nation........run all 6 divisions at one time........there may be 3-4 thousand spectators.........I REMEMBER in DKR before they moved the track....2A-4A one year had 25-30 thousand to watch 2 races......when "Robot" Roy Martin and Steve Loftin ran the 200 meters and that boy from Greenville ran the 400...and Stanley Richards from Hawkins ran the 300 hurdles....THAT my friends was a TRACK MEET!!!!!!......

I don't remember ever seeing the 160 yd hurdles ... that was before my time .... they had 330 intermediate from 69-72 when I was in school .... 

1 hour ago, ManCaveDweller said:

ran

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I can only imagine butting heads with Mike Barber would give you a headache.  About 40 years ago we had a Safety Engineer who played against Earl Campbell in the Quarterfinals.  He'd went to some Htn HS.  Said he was 205 MLB.  Hit Earl on the thighs.  Told me it was like hitting a telephone pole - he just bounced off.