👁️ Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube = Big Brother

Wild74

The Republican Google engineer who penned an open letter about the company’s “outrage mobs” and “witch hunts” was fired on Friday, The Daily Caller has learned.

Last Wednesday, Mike Wacker was put on paid administrative leave and fired two days later. (RELATED: Republican Google Engineer Pens Open Letter About Company’s ‘Outrage Mobs’ And ‘Witch Hunts’)

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

The day before his suspension, Wacker went on Fox Business to discuss the company’s anti-conservative bias, telling Trish Regan, “You don’t know what’s going to offend somebody next and a lot of time they are going to HR over these trivial things.”

And Democrats/Liberals think this isn't a problem. They look at it as "punishing" people who have conservative beliefs, and they don't care what happens to them.

I hate to say this, since I usually like smaller government, but it might be time to add "political affiliation" to the things you can't discriminate against in the workplace.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Be "tolerant" in the way we think you should be, and think like we do, or you're fired!

Nice tolerance, acceptance, and diversity there, Libs.

Anybody remember the "All Hands" meeting that they (Google) had after Trump's election? They weren't kind to Republicans or Conservatives in that meeting.

This guy's not wrong.

13 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Huge mass censorship against conservatives.   Thousands of videos being deleted,  suspended accounts and demonitization.  Its been pretty big 

Ah, gotcha. I'd heard some had, but I didn't realize it was that much of an issue.

Sounds like it might be time for a "conservative" equivalent...maybe.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

....decisions by Twitter and Reddit to moderate posts. I can feel the weird self righteous paranoia growing, as we speak.  Some of you might have more time to post over here now! 😅

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-48783866'

https://theweek.com/speedreads/849732/twitters-new-policy-abusive-tweets-probably-decrease-trumps-reach

It's doesn't affect me in anyway. Definitely won't change what I post or where I post. 

Funny how these leftist sites think they know what's abusive. They've proven they have an agenda behind their sensorship. Until they are truly sensoring ALL abusive posts across all political spectrums, they are just sensoring based on a political agenda in order to influence a presidential election. 

As far as I'm concerned, most of what they are sensoring isn't abusive and falls under free speech. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Golfingnut said:

😂😂😂 Gosh, you're quicker than me. Good one!!!

I've had lots of practice.  My best friend since 3rd grade is a loony lib and we've had quite a fun time since 2016.  I've had a blast shooting holes in russiahoax etc.  We're currently at a cease fire since the mueller dud, so i get to play here more now. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

....decisions by Twitter and Reddit to moderate posts. I can feel the weird self righteous paranoia growing, as we speak.  Some of you might have more time to post over here now! 😅

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-48783866'

https://theweek.com/speedreads/849732/twitters-new-policy-abusive-tweets-probably-decrease-trumps-reach

Wait, so companies who help fight against internet censorship is going to start censoring their websites?  Double standard... these CEOs should run for president...