๐Ÿ€ 2018-19 NCAA Basketball

I don't agree about Auburn...didn't they lose for like the second time in a row (handley) earlier this week? probably Tennessee (final four - National Champ - Lord I miss Rick Barnes at Texas!!!) and Kentucky.

ย 

speaking of Texas...they disgust me. I feel I need to write a basketball coaching guide and send it to Shaka Smart...along with a recruiting guide (difference between recruiting at a mid-major and a giant school that should have the talent to be in top 10 each year)...he's clueless, and the last 8 seconds in and after the final timeout against Kansas the other night just showed it again (no plan at all).

9 minutes ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

I don't agree about Auburn...didn't they lose for like the second time in a row (handley) earlier this week? probably Tennessee (final four - National Champ - Lord I miss Rick Barnes at Texas!!!) and Kentucky.

ย 

speaking of Texas...they disgust me. I feel I need to write a basketball coaching guide and send it to Shaka Smart...along with a recruiting guide (difference between recruiting at a mid-major and a giant school that should have the talent to be in top 10 each year)...he's clueless, and the last 8 seconds in and after the final timeout against Kansas the other night just showed it again (no plan at all).

Um no. Auburn is #14 playing their first game of the week tonight versus A&M. They were #11 last week, lost to Ole Miss and beat UGA.ย 

On 1/15/2019 at 8:19 AM, TxFight said:

#1 But what really got me fired up, was the terrible offensive possession the next time down the floor.

#2 Osetkowski has been a huge disappointment for me. I'll be glad to see him move on when that time comes.ย 

#1 yes, this has been 3 straight games Texas has been blessed to somehow be in in the final moment and Shaka is "over his head"...no plan...literally looks like he may be looking for a Upward Basketball game plan saying, "oh dang...these are just devotionals".

#2 he has regressed sooooo much since he got to Texas!!! hard to believe that first year when he got there, he was actually very athletic, aggressive and was a true 20 point a game threat...now he looks stiff, scared and like if we got 10 points in a game then wow, we got a good game from him