🏀 2018-19 NCAA Basketball

8 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

A&M is hard to watch. LSU being only #19 is weird, i guess a weak schedule early on?? They're good. 

Waters went off. 36pts 7 rebs  3 stls 6/10 on 3s. 

Not sure how A&M took such a big nose dive, but they are awful... 

16 hours ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

Texas winning that game is more of the same trash from Shaka...play up (chip on shoulder) against better teams (just like his VCU team would)...but any team equal to or worse they lay down for...rather than the Horns running teams that stink outta the gym. That's why EVERY game is within 10 points.

You know it's bad when fans are more frustrated than happy after beating a team like Kansas.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, topher805 said:

What do you think they do with Kennedy after this season? Is he still safe or do you think it's time for them to separate?

Most Aggie fans I know personally wanted him gone before last year's Sweet 16 run. Unless they know that they can make a great hire I say keep him. 

4 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Kansas men’s basketball student-athlete Silvio De Sousa must sit out the remainder of the 2018-19 season and the 2019-20 season because of his guardian’s involvement with an agent. https://t.co/vJcUv3zDoR

This stinks. This isn't right man. 

You know that it’s not allowed before you go to college... why chance it?!?  

49 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I completely agree on all fronts.  

I also agree that the players know what they are walking into, but the coaches seem to be above reproach. Three players currently suspended, no coaches...Both sides are at fault, but only the kids are being penalized

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, topher805 said:

I also agree that the players know what they are walking into, but the coaches seem to be above reproach. Three players currently suspended, no coaches...Both sides are at fault, but only the kids are being penalized

I’ve always been on the side of letting kids market and profit off of themselves... I’d the NCAA would allow college bb players do this, then they can focus on schools and coaches and the game itself and leave the players out of it...

hell, even limit the income to endorsement deals only...  certify agents like all professional sports do etc.  if they can’t follow the rules that allow them to make money then hammer all involved 

• Like 2

#7 UK goes to Gainesville and beats Florida 65-54. 8 straight wins. 

Kentucky trailed 42-31 with 12:32 remaining and closed the game on a 34-12 run.

Kentucky's defense the last 7 games: 57.1 points allowed per game, 36.1% field goal percentage defense, 29.9% 3-point field goal percentage defense, +9.1 rebounding margin per game, Tyler Herro is averaginag 16.5 points per game in Kentucky's 6 road games so far this season, Kentucky is now 70-0 under John Calipari when allowing 55 points or less.

That's eight straight wins four straight on the road. Tyler Herro (19 points, 6 rebounds) and PJ Washington (15 and 12) carried Kentucky, here's the boxscore. https://t.co/3VbKr40pgt