🗳️ OFFICIAL SDC 2018 MID-TERM ELECTION THREAD

RETIREDFAN1

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Check out New York....Thank GOD for the Electoral College.......

unnamed.png

Win New York City and you win the State.  That's pathetic.  If I lived in other portions of New York, I'd want to secede.  I couldn't handle that crazy cold weather they have. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

She looks like the “Man from GLAD’s” daughter.... I mean, she’s “whiter than a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm!” 😱😂...is that racist?

I was stupid and clicked the article on her topless photo.  I wish I hadn't.  Like I've been saying Beto's platform was reason enough not to vote for the Commie.  

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I was stupid and clicked the article on her topless photo.  I wish I hadn't.  Like I've been saying Beto's platform was reason enough not to vote for the Commie.  

She is part of that “White Guilt” Gillum’s Campaign Manager was talking about in the video... Complete Dummass..

• Thanks 1

There’s a tremendous amount of curiosity about Trumps Tax Returns on the Left.  Got me to thinking - we need a law that every Congressperson and the President are audited every year they’re in office.  I guarantee you, both parties would be squirming.

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

There’s a tremendous amount of curiosity about Trumps Tax Returns on the Left.  Got me to thinking - we need a law that every Congressperson and the President are audited every year they’re in office.  I guarantee you, both parties would be squirming.

But THAT bill will never be Submitted, let ALONE passed, unless the peeps rise up & throw ALL of the bums out.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

But THAT bill will never be Submitted, let ALONE passed, unless the peeps rise up & throw ALL of the bums out.

Correct. Ever notice that every candidate, regardless of party affiliation, is all for “reform and transparency” right up till they get elected and get to Washington? Then they start talking about “being practical so we can get things done.” 

• Thanks 1

• Mr. P changed the title to 🗳️ OFFICIAL SDC 2018 MID-TERM ELECTION THREAD