Nelson named new AD/HC in Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

10 minutes ago, DF83 said:

No petty would have been firing him while Waldie was still AD. He was just smart and got the hell out. Im just wondering how this new AD is gonna do his job if he can’t even drive himself to work?

What I'm wondering 83 is why are you so worried about it? Did this man steal a woman from you or something? 

13 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

What I'm wondering 83 is why are you so worried about it? Did this man steal a woman from you or something? 

He would have liked to! but sorry, I’m not the only one wondering. 

3 minutes ago, westcoast54 said:

Starting to sound like he may not get the chance to win. 

This is definitely "cause" for termination. If you lied on your application, then what else have you lied about. There is a question on all applications that ask's if you have been convicted of anything more egregious than a a traffic violation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

This is definitely "cause" for termination. If you lied on your application, then what else have you lied about. There is a question on all applications that ask's if you have been convicted of anything more egregious than a a traffic violation.

Has he been driving a bus all this time? If so, this is gonna get even messier.

28 minutes ago, EastTexan903 said:

Who ever they give the job to better be apart of South Union congregation or they won't last long anyway

Huh. Is that why there's a U-Haul right next to the church? 

• Smoaky locked this topic