Jasper Girls back to State in Soccer..

Skeptic

SCHEDULE - STATE TOURNAMENT

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Class 4A State Semifinal

11:00 am - Jasper Lady Bulldogs (17-1) vs. Kilgore Lady Bulldogs (23-5-2), Georgetown ISD Athletic Complex, Georgetown (Winner to face Liberty Hill/Midlothian Heritage winner)

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Class 4A State Championship

2:30 pm - Jasper Lady Bulldogs/Kilgore Lady Bulldogs vs. Liberty Hill Lady Panthers/Midlothian Heritage Lady Jaguars, Georgetown ISD Athletic Complex, Georgetown

22 hours ago, Skeptic said:

SCHEDULE - STATE TOURNAMENT

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Class 4A State Semifinal

11:00 am - Jasper Lady Bulldogs (17-1) vs. Kilgore Lady Bulldogs (23-5-2), Georgetown ISD Athletic Complex, Georgetown (Winner to face Liberty Hill/Midlothian Heritage winner)

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Class 4A State Championship

2:30 pm - Jasper Lady Bulldogs/Kilgore Lady Bulldogs vs. Liberty Hill Lady Panthers/Midlothian Heritage Lady Jaguars, Georgetown ISD Athletic Complex, Georgetown

watch out for Midlothian Heritage... they are really good

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

watch out for Midlothian Heritage... they are really good

At this point all the teams are really good. Jasper beat Kilgore 1-0 for the right to play Midlothian Heritage for state title. GO LADY DAWGS GO!! All of Jasper is very very proud of you!

14 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

At this point all the teams are really good. Jasper beat Kilgore 1-0 for the right to play Midlothian Heritage for state title. GO LADY DAWGS GO!! All of Jasper is very very proud of you!

I only said that because they are the only team of the 4 I had seen play.  They knocked off Stephenville who knocked us out (Mineral Wells).  They are very solid.  For them to beat Stephenville, they have some really fast and smart defenders.  Sounds like it should be a good one

23 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

Jaspers forward on the right side is fast

On 4/23/2018 at 12:22 PM, toohottohandle said:

I believe that is four years in a row to the final four and no championship for Jasper.  Now that would be tough to swallow 

Tough for sure, and two years in a row now in the finals.  But it sure beats not getting there at all.  I think it took the baseball team six or so trips to the state tourny before they won it all in 2007.

7 hours ago, Skeptic said:

Tough for sure, and two years in a row now in the finals.  But it sure beats not getting there at all.  I think it took the baseball team six or so trips to the state tourny before they won it all in 2007.

I promise you there is about 99% of the soccer programs that wish they were just in the state tournament and then to be in the finals is a totally different accomplishment. Hats off to coach Carter and her girls!!

• Like 1

• Crawford changed the title to Jasper Girls back to State in Soccer..