Daingerfield's Davin Nelson on AD/Football Coaching Job...

Smoaky

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

There's no "ties" to this church at all. Maybe you should read everything before you post. This is how rumors get started and South Union does an amazing job with their entire program and I don't even go there.... Don't be "That Guy"

th.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, randomuser said:

Spinning circle still. Click on go to inbox and it’s a blank page. I may have some important messages🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Guys some things would only work with Google chrome and some only with explorer a short while back.

9 hours ago, randomuser said:

I would say unbelievable BUT you probably could find 4 or 5 schools within a 30 mile radius with jacked up school boards and problems just as bad or worse.

Yep our local supt. command comes down from the West out of the Corporal at Pitt HQ for field operations..............:munch:

13 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

What kind of Offense will Nelson bring to the table? Same defensive scheme I'm sure since he was the "dc" the past 2 seasons.... Let's get back to the real business at hand and that's next season. 

I sure hope he figures out a way to throw the ball more.  If there was any balance last year it would have been much better.  8 men in the defensive box doesn't allow much running room.

7 hours ago, DontKnowMuch said:

I sure hope he figures out a way to throw the ball more.  If there was any balance last year it would have been much better.  8 men in the defensive box doesn't allow much running room.

Exactly right. We have a talented group and I can't say that enough. Our WRs have good hands and our rbs can catch out of the backfield. Need a qb that can sling it and I think we may have one ;)

Can't continuously let them stack the box and expect to beat it with only legs. Have to keep the D honest.

7 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I know y’all will laugh but wouldn’t it be interesting if y’all ran the Slot T? It’s an offense that utilizes trickery to overcome not being as athletic. In yalls case you’d use trickery with superior talent. I know it’s not flashy but y’all have 500 yards of rushing a game. 

That'll never happen bro. It would be interesting to say the least tho.... Only thing we need to worry about is being in shape and going Full Throttle for 4 quarters week after week. Tall task but it can happen.

55 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

That'll never happen bro. It would be interesting to say the least tho.... Only thing we need to worry about is being in shape and going Full Throttle for 4 quarters week after week. Tall task but it can happen.

Interesting enough I've seen more and more run heavy teams win state the past few years. 

• Like 1