Daingerfield's Davin Nelson on AD/Football Coaching Job...

Smoaky

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Daingerfield’s talent will always keep them in the mix. All this does is give Daingerfield’s opponents a fighting chance. Glad for us but I do hate it for the young guys that have to suit up. 

Agreed. I think coaching can make even the below average Joe's very competitive. I do expect pewitt to be in the mix,and also hope so. You guys definitely took a step up. Looking forward to seeing what comes of it.i would love to see the wing t back.

1 hour ago, BACKnBLACK said:

The entire Ennis staff ? WE have guys that have been in Ennis 25yrs. Their wife works at the H.S and their family lives in Ennis. Sam Harrell is back as of today. Things are fine in Ennis. Not going anywhere

Does he have another son to sling the ball

• Like 1

18 hours ago, wildtigers said:

Okay I over cooked it a little, there were three that applied to come, enough to fill the top three positions.  Sorry to ruffle your feathers had nothing to do with my point anyway, so you can go back to your fine little world and we will continue to try and fix out not so fine little world.

OK, no worries. Just keeping you honest. Yes coaches from all over apply for jobs. Nothing new. Good luck this year  

1 hour ago, BoHogg said:

lol yep...is DF playing 7/7?  Haven’t seen a schedule anywhere like in the past and they’re not playing this Saturday in Waskom at the D3 SQT. Waskom, Diana, Harmony, Winona, Tenaha, just to name a few who will be competing. 

Why aint DF competing in it?

No coaches on staff with a CDL at the moment 

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, BoHogg said:

lol yep...is DF playing 7/7?  Haven’t seen a schedule anywhere like in the past and they’re not playing this Saturday in Waskom at the D3 SQT. Waskom, Diana, Harmony, Winona, Tenaha, just to name a few who will be competing. 

Why aint DF competing in it?

We can not even get someone to take our kids to the Coaching combines much less 7 on 7.

5 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

We can not even get someone to take our kids to the Coaching combines much less 7 on 7.

I’m sure Nelson would take them if he could, could woods somewhere working out, standard demoted to girls coach, doubt he would help Nelson anyway. Coach Mohan has 8 kids to take care of. So that only leave coach Crane to be DF savior 

16 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I heard they look pretty good too. Zaylon Jeter and Jakobe Alexander is Qb, no definite starter yet. 

I am very happy to hear that, just so hard for me to get information.  By the way I can not open my messages so I did not get it, sorry.

20 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

What number was he last year, I am terrible with names

I wanna say #18. I'm not 100% tho. He's been doing quite a bit of impressing this summer and already been offered by one D1. Just a Jr this year. We have a ton of youngsters.

10 minutes ago, Crankshaft said:

Word in streets is Sand Wedge Nelson is gonna be the Golf coach , say he has special connections at the Beaver swamp and he has passed his certification for driving golf carts. cousins sister in law says he been practicing up out there.

You know Nelson knows 100 ways to kill a man 😂😭😂😭 #Marines

• Confused 1