2018-19 11-6A Thread

LoboFan07

Lobos have tons of potential but everyone does in Spring....!just have to go prove it in Fall! Having transfers,?guys with scholarship offers, stadium renovations and scoreboards means nothing until you start playing!  You would think one team I won’t name is going to win state every year with all the “transfers” and “staff” and new this or that! It’s good to be excited but all that means nothing if you go 3-8 or 5-5. One game at a time !😁

16 hours ago, GOLEE said:

Yea. It’s a mystery team this year. Running game will be incredible but QB and defense is unknown 

You guys looked good in spring ball. King has so many options now with little King at the helm  

When the defense comes around and gets its pieces and depth established, LV will be stout. 

The jr transfer that lee had this that played jv Ricks transferred back to his old school.. 

17 hours ago, AKA said:

Hayden did a little write-up here. Dude is a total pro. If the LNJ ever loses him they are screwed. 

If you need a visual aid on what it's gonna kinda-sorta look like, it's gonna be along similar lines of Seguin ISD and New Caney ISD: 

NiP6T7f.jpg QpOJlEy.jpg

Man alive, that Seguin one is massive.

Sounds like it's going to be a good one! Much better than that tiny little thing we have going right now.

15 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Man alive, that Seguin one is massive.

Sounds like it's going to be a good one! Much better than that tiny little thing we have going right now.

Yes, the Seguin one might be the biggest high school digital screen in the state. 

Ours won't be that big, but it'll still be very nice. I really think it's gonna add a lot to the fan and player experience.

Now if I could just get the butthurt social media whiners to shut up.  🙄

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, AKA said:

Yes, the Seguin one might be the biggest high school digital screen in the state. 

Ours won't be that big, but it'll still be very nice. I really think it's gonna add a lot to the fan and player experience.

Now if I could just get the butthurt social media whiners to shut up.  🙄

It should be more along the lines of the one at Turner Stadium in Humble ISD in terms of size.

Their's is 960 square feet.

Would be the 3rd largest screen in ET behind Tyler ISD and of course Carthage but just as nice as those 2.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Henderson ain't too shabby bigger than Carthage

The video screen or the entire scoreboard? I haven't seen the new Henderson stadium yet...

50 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Henderson ain't too shabby bigger than Carthage

Video screen in Henderson is 20' x 32', meaning it's 640 square feet. 

Carthage's is 1200 square feet...

Tyler's is 1100 square feet.

Marshall's about 756 square feet. 

Lufkin's video screen is 578 square feet (17' X 34')

I haven't seen EXACT numbers on the new screen at Lobo yet but LNJ mentioned that it would be over 900 square feet.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, TheFootballFan said:

D4053B20-F881-41B5-BD66-3E91455002CF.png

Is this the actual concept for it? I wish they would keep the Lobo heads if they’re going to keep some of the existing structure. Would give it more of a Lobo feel at the very least.

1 minute ago, LoboFan07 said:

Is this the actual concept for it? I wish they would keep the Lobo heads if they’re going to keep some of the existing structure. Would give it more of a Lobo feel at the very least.

This is a VERY basic rendering. Kinda wish the local media would chill. In their haste to be FIRST, they're getting stuff wrong. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Video screen in Henderson is 20' x 32', meaning it's 640 square feet. 

Carthage's is 1200 square feet...

Tyler's is 1100 square feet.

Marshall's about 756 square feet. 

Lufkin's video screen is 578 square feet (17' X 34')

I haven't seen EXACT numbers on the new screen at Lobo yet but LNJ mentioned that it would be over 900 square feet.  

Our screen is gonna be 19.34 by 47.24, so just a shade over 913 sq ft. 

43 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Oh I forgot you know it all. Carry on

Stating that 20 feet by 32 feet equals 640 square feet is not the same thing as arguing about Aggie football. It's not left up to interpretation. It's not "hey, let's agree to disagree." It's a fact.

Henderson's scoreboard is 640 square feet according to the Henderson paper, the HISD website, as well as my cousin who works at the district. Verifiable, quantifiable, and factual irrespective of preference or opinion. 

Thus, the Henderson scoreboard is smaller than Carthage's, Tyler's, Longview's, and Marshall's, though larger than Lufkin's. It's not up for debate. 

4 hours ago, Lion70 said:

That's not counting the actual screen much nicer setup in Henderson

Your opinion, and you're entitled to it.

But don't pretend your opinion has any factual bearing on the actual dimensions of the scoreboards.

Now...   carry on. 

• Thanks 1