SDC 2018 Official Draft Thread

^ And most mocks recently have Smythe falling to the 6th. Let’s say that holds up. Dallas has two 4s and a 5th. You could take Hines/Elliott and probably get Kiser. That’s a huge start to Day 3. Three 6s/one 7 to get a TE(Smythe), interior OL( Nick Gates of Nebraska, not sure on his ability to play C), DL/CB/WR/QB whatever you wanna roll the dice on.

4 minutes ago, Stoney said:

War Room looks like Dallas got their TE. Probably Dalton Schultz from Stanford.

Schultz is OK. He does alot of the dirty work Dallas likes from their tight ends. He's alot like Swaim.

He has an issue where he falls off alot of blocks. Probably a technique thing.

• Like 1

LG, WR, TE....Dallas has taken care of all of their offensive needs except for a 3rd down back. Akrum Wadley is he still available? Other than that go defense heavy. Take a 1 Tech. Grab a extra LB. Add another safety. Build up that defense.

2 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Tavon Austin has been traded from the Rams to the Cowboys.....Why? Beasley, Switzer, now Austin? Don’t get it at all.

Unless they plan on using him as a Lance Dunbar type 3rd down guy.

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Unless they plan on using him as a Lance Dunbar type 3rd down guy.

Dallas is going to use him as a NE-esque matchup player. RB/WR hybrid that makes base defense matchups possible.

1 year deal, only going to be about 3 million. 

The same role Dallas would have filled with Hines, or Dunbar. 

• Like 1

WR Michael Gallup on his physical style: “If you’re not aggressive, you’re going to get beat up. I’m going to go up there & get it. I’m going to high point it. I like to catch w/ my hands. I don’t like body catches. I’m definitely a strong-willed wide receiver.”