SDC 2018 Official Draft Thread

7 minutes ago, Stoney said:

3rd round value in the 5th round. Big QB who could be a solid backup with a possibility to become a Case Keenum/ Nick Foles like starter/ trade bait.

I was going to rail about how much I didn't really like Mike White, and then realized I didn't watch Mike White, I watched Riley Ferguson.

I like Mike White more than I like Riley Ferguson. He comes from an RPO offense and that's what Dallas wants to run.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, badblackcat said:

I was going to rail about how much I didn't really like Mike White, and then realized I didn't watch Mike White, I watched Riley Ferguson.

I like Mike White more than I like Riley Ferguson. He comes from an RPO offense and that's what Dallas wants to run.

😂 They all start to run together at some point.

• Like 1

I really like the draft. The one pick I was really questioning made sense after they traded Switzer.   I'm a little undecided about Vander Esch over Evans but we will see. I really like the Bo Scarbrough pick at the end. High upside and worth the risk.

It was a solid draft ... I would have liked to have seen them trade up with some of their extra picks for a few players they could have used that were taken ahead of them ... maybe another higher rated WR, LB or TE that got snatched up before they could pull the trigger ....

The more I watched Chris Covington, the more I like him.

I didn't know who he was; I didn't realize I was watching him when I watched Tegray Scales, who I thought would be a good choice late. The reason Scales gets to haul around making great plays unblocked is because Covington is right there in the middle, taking on the blocks and doing all the dirty work. 

• Like 2

Shan Shariff, Mike Fisher of 105.3 The Fan-

I can now report that while on the clock, the #Cowboys offered their 3rd round to Seattle for Earl Thomas. They turned in the pick for Gallup when they didn't hear back.

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Shan Shariff, Mike Fisher of 105.3 The Fan-

I can now report that while on the clock, the #Cowboys offered their 3rd round to Seattle for Earl Thomas. They turned in the pick for Gallup when they didn't hear back.

I'm glad they didn't

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lion70 said:

The browns may have whiffed on Mayfield. Darnold was the safer pick .

Darnold would be dog meat in Cleveland ... at least Mayfield can scramble ...

Edited by KirtFalcon