Mount Pleasant rocked again

budmanmpfan

Mount Pleasant was rocked again today with the news of 2 Tiger Dolls in a car accident. News sources are saying 1 is dead the other is critical. But the MPPD is saying both are still in critical condition. Prayers for the 2 young ladies and their families would be much appreciated. 

Mods if this doesn't belong here then feel free to move it.

58 minutes ago, MaravichVSChitwood said:

The young girl in critical condition passed away. Please keep: family, friends, Tiger Doll family, teachers/staff, and everyone in your thoughts and prayers. Horrible situation and devastating outcome for my hometown and these great kids.

Thanks for the update Maravich.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

That young women needs justice. This isn’t a thread for your spin. 

Ummm, don't know what "spin" you're talking about. I'm just saying, yes, this makes most talk about what's going on with coaches inconsequential. But what happened with the Carthage coaching staff covering up (much less participating in) what happened to that young lady needs to have a big deal made about it.

• Like 1

Update to my previous post about ONE of the girls passing....she HAS NOT passed. A LOT of misinformation being thrown around and mine was from what I believed to be one of the most reliable sources. 

She is still in very critical condition and the doctors are surprised that her condition has not worsened, but apparently her body is still fighting and she is alive. Massive brain injury, however, not clinically brain dead or anything yet......please keep the prayers coming for her and the entire MP community. 

Update this morning from my family is the young lady in Tyler passed away early this morning. My niece danced in her last show last night as a Tiger Doll. They were impressive in the way they danced for her. Her spirit lives on in all their hearts. They say Thank you for your prayers.

• Like 1