Baseball Playoff Thread

Sportsfanatic1

48 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Groveton 8 

Joaquin 2 Final in a one game playoff. 

Shelbyville and Douglass tied at 2 in the 11th inning. 

Douglas scored 5 in the top of the 12th, then held Shelbyville to solo shot by Cole Ferguson to win 5-3. Both teams used three pitchers. 

1 minute ago, trueblue82 said:

Douglas scored 5 in the top of the 12th, then held Shelbyville to solo shot by Cole Ferguson to win 5-3. Both teams used three pitchers. 

Woden 10 runned Alto in game 1 but Alto is up 16-2 in game 2.  Seen Woden won its district and best pitcher is going to Angelina College.  Do they have that much of a drop off after him to be giving up 16 runs in 3 innings?

5 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Woden 10 runned Alto in game 1 but Alto is up 16-2 in game 2.  Seen Woden won its district and best pitcher is going to Angelina College.  Do they have that much of a drop off after him to be giving up 16 runs in 3 innings?

I don’t know. Maybe Alto saved their stud for game 2? 

3 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

I don’t know. Maybe Alto saved their stud for game 2? 

Yeah I think Alto's #1 is pitching game 2.  Not sure what either will throw out for game 3 (assuming this lead stands).  Thought Woden was in ya'lls district?

9 hours ago, Red90fly said:

Yeah I think Alto's #1 is pitching game 2.  Not sure what either will throw out for game 3 (assuming this lead stands).  Thought Woden was in ya'lls district?

They are but I haven’t seen much baseball this year. 

Harmony advances.. winning the series 2-0 over Prairiland.  Last night final 5-0, final today 11-3.  Today Harmony had 3 hr’s with Spencer Seahorn and Gage Goddard going back to back in the 1st and Goddard hit a Grand Slam in the bottom of the 6th.