πŸ’€ the Clinton crime family

Hagar

To quote Tom Cruise, "And the HITS just keep on coming". And the word HITS is so appropriate. That's somewhere in the neighborhood of 53 suspicious deaths of folks associated with the Clintons. Been numerous murders, strange accidents, and a bunch of suicides. I smell smoke, thinks there's a fire?

Β 

http://www.inquisitr.com/3386834/victor-thorn-found-dead-suicide-of-anti-hillary-clinton-author-sparks-conspiracy-theories/

That plus the DNC staffer killed on the street in DC, who still had his wallet, money, & expensive watch, so you can rule out robbery. Oh, btw, just days before the DNC email release by Wikileaks. If you're not familiar with the Long List of deaths, you can check them out online. I think you'll find it interesting that this married couple (the Clintons) has had So Many friends and associates die, especially via suicide.

Β 

Understand, I'm not necessarily saying the Clintons had anything to do with this themselves, but probably someone is removing possible roadblocks to their rise to the top, for their own nefarious reasons. In fact. I highly doubt Bill would be involved. Hillary? I think she's ruthless enough she could be. Jmo.

• 9 months later...

On July 19, 1993, Bill Clinton fired William Sessions, the Head of the FBI. The next day, Vince Foster committed suicide (?) and all his files came up missing, and the press said nothing.

Β 

Now for the Important news, President Trump told CBS News he had bacon and eggs for breakfast, but an anonymous source said he had ham and eggs. The Dims have ask for a special prosecutor and if it is discovered Trump lied about his breakfast, they will begin impeachment hearings.

Β 

To make things worse, a video has surfaced of Trump cutting the tags off the end of his mattress. The man has no shame.

(copied from a statement my friend stevenash had written - good stuff)

• Like 1

Oh, and let us not forget Seth Rich. A young DNC staffer kill July 10, 2016, with two shots in the back near his home, and less than two weeks later, Wikileaks released the DNC emails.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

On July 19, 1993, Bill Clinton fired William Sessions, the Head of the FBI. The next day, Vince Foster committed suicide (?) and all his files came up missing, and the press said nothing.

Β 

Now for the Important news, President Trump told CBS News he had bacon and eggs for breakfast, but an anonymous source said he had ham and eggs. The Dims have ask for a special prosecutor and if it is discovered Trump lied about his breakfast, they will begin impeachment hearings.

Β 

To make things worse, a video has surfaced of Trump cutting the tags off the end of his mattress. The man has no shame.

(copied from a statement my friend stevenash had written - good stuff)

Don't people Know if they remove those mattress tags, they doom themselves to spend Eternity in Hell????😱😳😜
  • Like 1

Might have been one of those Warren Commission "magic bullets"......actually ONE shot that did one of those 180 degree turns....shot from an "Italian pistol"

I watch all the films of that shooting. There was a kid about 10 on the grassy knoll. I thought he had a Red Ryder BB gun, but I do Remember he had a Colmesneil T-shirt on. Just saying.......

I watch all the films of that shooting. There was a kid about 10 on the grassy knoll. I thought he had a Red Ryder BB gun, but I do Remember he had a Colmesneil T-shirt on. Just saying.......

That kid you're speaking of wasn't even a gleam in his old man's eye back in '63....😜

That kid you're speaking of wasn't even a gleam in his old man's eye back in '63....

Time travel he learned from the folks on BLEX##€Β₯€#TT, or wherever he went. :)

• 1 month later...

Haiti Official, Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation, Found Dead In Miami

Β 

Hillary-haiti-murder-678x381.jpg
Hillary-haiti-murder-696x442.jpg

Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami. He was 50.

Β 

Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.

Β 

According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is β€œgunshot to the headβ€œ. Eberwein’s death has been registered as β€œsuicide.”

Β 

Eberwein, who had acknowledged his life was in danger, was a fierce critic of the Clinton Foundation’s activities in the Caribbean island, where he served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance Γ©conomique et social, for three years.

Β 

According to Eberwein, a paltry 0.6% of donations granted by international donors to the Clinton Foundation with the express purpose of directly assisting Haitians actually ended up in the hands of Haitian organizations. A further 9.6% ended up with the Haitian government. The remaining 89.8% – or $5.4 billion – was funneled to non-Haitian organizations.

Β 

β€œThe Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace,” Eberwein said at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan last year.

Β 

The former director general of Haiti, who also served as an advisor to Haitian President Michel Martelly, was also a partner in a popular pizza restaurant in Haiti, Muncheez, and even has a pizza β€” the Klaus Special β€” named after him.

According to the Haiti Libre newspaper, Eberwein was said to be in β€œgood spiritsβ€œ, with plans for the future. His close friends and business partners are shocked by the idea he may have committed suicide.

β€œIt’s really shocking,” said Muncheez’s owner Gilbert Bailly. β€œWe grew up together; he was like family.”

Bailly said he last spoke to Eberwein two weeks ago and he was in good spirits. They were excited about future business plans and were working on opening a Muncheez restaurant in Sunrise, he said.

Β 

The Haitian government issued an official notice thanking Eberwein for his service and mourning his untimely death.

Β 

β€œThe Directorate General of FAES presents its sympathies to the bereaved families, friends and collaborator that this mourning afflicts. The FAES flag will be flown at half-mast from Wednesday 12th to Tuesday 18th July 2017. May his soul rest in peace,” Charles Ernest Chatelier, director

Β 

Β 

http://yournewswire.com/haiti-exposed-clinton-dead/

• Mr. P changed the title to πŸ’€ the Clinton crime family