๐Ÿ’€ the Clinton crime family

Hagar

25 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Involuntary manslaughter still has itโ€™s penalties, intentent notwithstanding...

Well, this is good, right? That means the next time you accidentally injure someone, you can not be punished legally just by saying "I didn't do it deliberately".

• Like 1

23 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Gabbert pretty much called her out and put her in her place after the Hilldabeast's ridiculous accusations .... the Hilldabeast was the one who hired Russians to concoct a phony dossier to try and frame Trump .... that's a tru storie ....

Dat right KirtFalcon

On 10/19/2019 at 8:04 PM, NightStar11 said:

When Hillary took hammers and broke her phone on purpose to destroy evidence, that's what you call deliberate mishandling.

(1) Setting up a home brew server to bypass official government checks and balances on classified material, (2) destroying 33k subpoenaed emails, (3) destroying phone sim cards, (4) smashing phones with hammers and (5) using bleach bit to erase servers is about as deliberate as it gets .....ย 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Gabbard is awesome. Iโ€™ll root for anyone wanting to use our military correctly.ย 

It's about time some dimocrats start calling out the Clinton/Soetoro corruption ... it more of them start spilling the beans, it could get interesting ....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

It's about time some dimocrats start calling out the Clinton/Soetoro corruption ... it more of them start spilling the beans, it could get interesting ....

I donโ€™t think she would have if Clinton would have let her be. Gabbard isnโ€™t backing down from anything, chick is fierce

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

You accuse everyone of partisanship then write this on a post. Every democrat I know either dislikes her and/or thinks she got special treatment.

Youngcoach... I don't think that Democrat troll is gonna listen to you. He already lied when he said Hillary did not deliberately mishandle the evidence. Goes to his character.ย 

29 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

(1) Setting up a home brew server to bypass official government checks and balances on classified material, (2) destroying 33k subpoenaed emails, (3) destroying phone sim cards, (4) smashing phones with hammers and (5) using bleach bit to erase servers is about as deliberate as it gets .....ย 

Awwwhhh...that isn't even the half of all the corrupt acts Billary has committed.ย  Add in blackmail, retaliation, perjury, insider trading, financial fraud, conspiracy to commit fraud, money laundering, real estate fraud, blacklisting...etc etc

3 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

You accuse everyone of partisanship then write this on a post. Every democrat I know either dislikes her and/or thinks she got special treatment.

Who you talking about? I was just commenting on the findings of this investigation. You have someone else in mind? Maybe an obsession? A pinup?ย 

3 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

Awwwhhh...that isn't even the half of all the corrupt acts Billary has committed.ย  Add in blackmail, retaliation, perjury, insider trading, financial fraud, conspiracy to commit fraud, money laundering, real estate fraud, blacklisting...etc etc

murder ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Who you talking about? I was just commenting on the findings of this investigation. You have someone else in mind? Maybe an obsession? A pinup?ย 

No deliberate mishandling but there was without a doubt mishandling and intent is not even in the law. If it was Trump they said that about this is exactly what you would say. And Iโ€™m sure you did about the Russian investigation. Itโ€™s partisan like I said.

2 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

No deliberate mishandling but there was without a doubt mishandling and intent is not even in the law. If it was Trump they said that about this is exactly what you would say. And Iโ€™m sure you did about the Russian investigation. Itโ€™s partisan like I said.

I don't see how in the world they came up with "no deliberate mishandling"ย  .... everything she did was deliberate and planned .... setting up that home brew server was specifically done to bypass existing laws .... everything she did after she got caught were deliberate acts to obstruct the investigation and get rid of evidence .... not deliberate my arrse ....

• Mr. P changed the title to ๐Ÿ’€ the Clinton crime family

The real NEWS here is that 4 obscure candidates supported her. ย No Biden, Warren, Sanders, or Buttigieg. ย  Is this proof that Dems know the truth about the Clinton's Kill List? ย  Is it possible they fear death or end of their careers? ย  You don't mess with Mother Clinton.

ย 

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

What's the 'conservative' fascination with Gabbard, anyway?ย 

Why are the Dems/Libs, yourself included, okay with Hillary calling her a Russian Asset? ย  I don't like her politics, but that's a pretty strong allegation. ย ย