πŸ’€ the Clinton crime family

Hagar

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

What's the 'conservative' fascination with Gabbard, anyway?Β 

She's a centrist Democrat.

Compared to the rest of the DNC field she's practically Barry Goldwater.Β 

• LOL! 1

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

Why are the Dems/Libs, yourself included, okay with Hillary calling her a Russian Asset? Β  I don't like her politics, but that's a pretty strong allegation. Β Β 

Liberals have no morals and are extreme hypocrites; they engage in that behavior constantly.Β 

• Like 3
  • Stinks 1

10 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

Liberals have no morals and are extreme hypocrites; they engage in that behavior constantly.Β 

No doubt, but normally their unfounded allegations are reserved for Republicans. Β But since the Dems don’t have a candidate with a genuine chance, Hillary has gotten herself back into a position to make another run, and this stunt put her in the limelight. Β Don’t rule her out. Β She wields a lot of power in the Dem Party, and the other candidates fear her. Β 

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

No doubt, but normally their unfounded allegations are reserved for Republicans. Β But since the Dems don’t have a candidate with a genuine chance, Hillary has gotten herself back into a position to make another run, and this stunt put her in the limelight. Β Don’t rule her out. Β She wields a lot of power in the Dem Party, and the other candidates fear her. Β 

Hillary is just a megolomaniac, man hating femicommie. She has been using Bill all this time riding on his coattails.Β  That's why she didn't divorce him after he was in the Monica Lewinski affair.Β 

I’m sure it’s in her mind, and all she needs is a little push. Β When she b-slapped Gabbard, I’m convinced it was a publicity thing, making everyone aware β€œshe’s sitting on the bench”, waiting for the coach to call her.

9 hours ago, AKA said:

That would be awesome. Talk about full-blown civil war in the DNC.Β 

C'mon Hills, you can do eet!Β 

Since it's Rob Schneider's birthday : Β 

Β I think it would be hilarious if she did, but she better get started soon. Β Β 

42 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Since moderators like to place anything about Trump in one 'butthurt' place or another, shouldn't this be a good idea, as well? Like a one stop shop for obsessive rumors, regurgitated gossip and memes from 2005 or so. Just a helpful suggestion, pure in its intent, absolutely.

I thought it wasΒ startedΒ tonight. Β By the way, we're not butthurt about her at all, but she is an easy target for jocularity. Β Β Β 

• LOL! 1

14 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Since it's Rob Schneider's birthday : Β 

Β I think it would be hilarious if she did, but she better get started soon. Β Β 

Speaking of...Β  I can see the DNC on Election Day 2020: "Oh no, we s u ck again!"

58 minutes ago, AKA said:

You're soo right. It's all over, baby blue. Drumpf is doomed. Pence too. Hell, the entire administration is coming down, sometime next week no doubt. Probably gonna reverse the entire election and appoint Hillary as Supreme Chancellor. Everything is happening exactly as you have foreseen.

It must be awful, the burden of genius that you carry. Glad you're here to share your brilliance with us.Β 

Wow, first of all, thanks, nice to be noticed. Maybe that's some passive aggressive feeling there, but I do appreciate a nice compliment when I can get it. Secondly, AGAIN, who said anything about Hillary Clinton, except for that droning mantra from the 'conservatives' on here? This isn't about her, but HIS actions and his unfit ability to lead our country without corruption and duplicity and sleaze. Can we stay on topic? (Think I heard you say that, before.)Β 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

9 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Secondly, AGAIN, who said anything about Hillary Clinton, except for that droning mantra from the 'conservatives' on here? This isn't about her, but HIS actions and his unfit ability to lead our country without corruption and duplicity and sleaze. Can we stay on topic? (Think I heard you say that, before.)Β 

Uh...Β  it's literally the topic of this thread:Β 
NjIswdB.png

14 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Since moderators like to place anything about Trump in one 'butthurt' place or another, shouldn't this be a good idea, as well? Like a one stop shop for obsessive rumors, regurgitated gossip and memes from 2005 or so. Just a helpful suggestion, pure in its intent, absolutely.

We've already got a designated thread for Hillary paraphernalia...Β  this thread will be merged with it very soon.Β