πŸ’€ the Clinton crime family

Hagar

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Oh, I ignore that, as a rule, as you know. I was just self involved and wanted you to address what I had to say.Β 

Ah, okay then...Β  uh, so, what's your question again?Β 

15 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

I'm just ready for her to jump back in. Β Not literally jump, Β of course. Β We all know she can barely take 2 steps without collapsing. Β PleaseΒ Hillary, Run! Β She's the gift that keeps on giving.

So you are saying that Hillary is a lot like Herpes? LOL

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Wow, first of all, thanks, nice to be noticed. Maybe that's some passive aggressive feeling there, but I do appreciate a nice compliment when I can get it. Secondly, AGAIN, who said anything about Hillary Clinton, except for that droning mantra from the 'conservatives' on here? This isn't about her, but HIS actions and his unfit ability to lead our country without corruption and duplicity and sleaze. Can we stay on topic? (Think I heard you say that, before.)Β 

Now, Now Gladys; don’t be goin’ & gettin’ your πŸ’© hot at us for laughing at your egomaniacal Queen Hillary. She is so Hell-bent to get her Fat Fingers on The Controls that she, (as well as yourself & all the others who think she has a shot) does not realize she ain’t EVER gonna be POTUS...😜

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Wow, first of all, thanks, nice to be noticed. Maybe that's some passive aggressive feeling there, but I do appreciate a nice compliment when I can get it. Secondly, AGAIN, who said anything about Hillary Clinton, except for that droning mantra from the 'conservatives' on here? This isn't about her, but HIS actions and his unfit ability to lead our country without corruption and duplicity and sleaze. Can we stay on topic? (Think I heard you say that, before.)Β 

It's called sarcasm. Β Only a fool that uses PC garbage would call it anything other than what it really is. Β President Trump is doing a wonderful job. Β How about that recession that's affecting everyone, and the unemployment lines keep growing or the MSM and you would have us believe. Β 

• LOL! 1

14 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Hillary Clinton advises Dems to choose 2020 nominee who can win Electoral College

So she's advising the Dems to nominate Donald Trump?Β 

Bold move on her part.Β 

• LOL! 1

I wonder if the Hilldabeast's lawyers are on the list of people who could be charged with mishandling of classified information.Β  They had all her classified emails on a jump drive and none of them have even basic level security clearances, much less TS clearances ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

• 2 months later...
50 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Must be like Facebook....I started clicking and looking at dates after I recently put up an obituary for someone who died 10 years ago......:rofl:

I didn't notice the date tbh. Β What's interesting is that is says in the report the fbi had everyone there delete any videos and photosΒ they had taken with their phones while at the club that night. Β Now i'm no expert but isn't that called Destruction of EVIDENCE? Β Smh nothing to see here....as usual. Β The FBI should be dissolved. Β It's clearly too corrupt and beyond repair at this point. Β Having said that, for the record, Β DAWG91 will NEVER kill himself.. Β Deadman switch activated.