Smoaky.com Week 1

Lion73

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

I joined in late 2002, but was too busy with college stuff to post much. Mostly just kept track of kinfolk and hometown teams. 

Came back (under a different name) over the holidays in 2003-04, then bailed again in the spring.

Came back again under yet another account (that I shared with two buddies) in 2005, but created my own account later that year. 

1 hour ago, AKA said:

I joined in late 2002, but was too busy with college stuff to post much. Mostly just kept track of kinfolk and hometown teams. 

Came back (under a different name) over the holidays in 2003-04, then bailed again in the spring.

Came back again under yet another account (that I shared with two buddies) in 2005, but created my own account later that year. 

You shared an account? That’s interesting. Never even would’ve thought to ask someone to share an account with me haha.

Joined in Nov of 02. 16 years ago is nuts. Joined right before my 14th birthday. 

On 5/4/2018 at 6:25 PM, LoboFan07 said:

You shared an account? That’s interesting. Never even would’ve thought to ask someone to share an account with me haha. 

Yeah, I was non-committal about the site at the time, and there was a part of me that just wanted to cause trouble.  Imagine that.  ;) 

• LOL! 1