Miss USA Pageant @ Hirsch Coliseum??

CarthDawg77

They have Hirsch back up and running, while I'm sure the outside looks like a dump the inside looks great.  I can't believe the changes they've done with Shreveport Municipal Auditorium, because it was a dump in the 70's when I'd go see wrasslin matches there, but it looks like a state of the art facility now.  I'm really impressed with it.  I think it should have been held there.

37 minutes ago, Stoney said:

http://710keel.com/how-georges-pond-at-hirsch-coliseum-got-the-miss-usa-pageant-video/

@MavGrad99 @WestHardinfan1 @AKA @DaveTV1 I’ll take one for the SDC team and volunteer to be the site’s delegate to this event. This “scouting trip”....uhhh, “work event” would be exhausting for Y’all. 

I'm out, I've never dug a girl that depended on "lipstick, plastic, and paint" to look good.  I prefer a naturally pretty woman.  If that was a criteria for the Miss USA pageant I would be all in.  I want them to look as good in the morning when they wake up, and a bombshell when they do decide to go out on the town.  Since I stole the line from Bon Jovi, I heard him play that song when Cinderella opened for his band at Hirsch on March 1, 1987 on the "Slippery When Wet" Tour.  

• LOL! 1

13 hours ago, Stoney said:

http://710keel.com/how-georges-pond-at-hirsch-coliseum-got-the-miss-usa-pageant-video/

@MavGrad99 @WestHardinfan1 @AKA @DaveTV1 I’ll take one for the SDC team and volunteer to be the site’s delegate to this event. This “scouting trip”....uhhh, “work event” would be exhausting for Y’all. 

I’ll be the Miss USA athletic trainer.  I’m sure someone is going to pull a groin walking in heels during the swimsuit portion.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...