👶 MILLENNIALS!!!

CENTEXFAN

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

So let's go biking thru a Muslim country.  

https://www.pluralist.com/posts/1824-millennial-couple-bikes-through-isis-territory-to-prove-humans-are-kind-and-gets-killed

Btw, I'm convinced they weren't republicans.  

A good 2” Medium Rare Ribeye Steak, Salad & loaded baked potato every week would have provided the necessary nutritional requirements to prevent such ignorant logic.... Vegetarians.....🙄

• Thanks 1

Heck there are some parts of many American cities that you couldn't pay me a million dollars to camp at overnight unless I was able to be armed, and have an attack dog to alert me if someone came around while I tried to sleep.  There are many countries that I would love to visit, but refuse to go because of the possibility of being killed.  Egypt is one of the one's I would love to go to, because of it's History.  Jerusalem is another, because of the slight possibilities.  I refuse to go to Mexico today, because of how they view people from America today.  The same with Turkey and numerous other Middle Eastern countries.  You're just asking for death by traveling there.  They proved their hypothesis was definitely wrong.  I'm sure they loved this song, even with it's slur at the start.  It's one of the things I find ironic with the song, but many leave it out today :  

https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/terence-p-jeffrey/521-percent-kids-live-households-getting-means-tested-government

The last generation was called Generation Y, or Millennials.  The next generation?  How about Generation Welfare.

Over 50% of kids are from households receiving some form of government assistance (and that doesn’t include social security, which damn well isn’t).  Easily their biggest coup was ACA.  They have Medicare.  They have the food police working overtime, primarily in California with a Bill to ban sugary drinks from any kids menu.  Looking back, the smoking bans had nothing to do with smoking, or peoples health.  It is all about control.  I haven’t had a decent French fry out since those Nazi’s banned the good oil.  How so many Americans don’t care about this, or are to blind to see, is something I’ll never comprehend.  Sheep to the slaughter.  Smdh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

“We created Monopoly for Millennials to provide fans with a lighthearted game that allows Millennials to take a break from real life and laugh at the relatable experiences and labels that can sometimes be placed on them … Whether you are a lifestyle vlogger, emoji lover or you make your ‘side hustle’ selling vegan candles, Monopoly for Millennials is for you!” Hasbro said in a statement.

I love this & can’t wait to buy it......😂

• LOL! 1

It just goes to show how long it's been since I've bought board games.  I didn't know Milton Bradley went out of business in 1998.  Then again, I still some of my old board games, but haven't played them in years, because I can play them on the computer.  Plus, does anyone even play board games anymore ?  

On 11/16/2018 at 6:46 PM, DaveTV1 said:

It just goes to show how long it's been since I've bought board games.  I didn't know Milton Bradley went out of business in 1998.  Then again, I still some of my old board games, but haven't played them in years, because I can play them on the computer.  Plus, does anyone even play board games anymore ?  

I used to enjoy chess, although it has been awhile. Checkers too, but I never learned how to play backgammon. Been Decades since I played Monopoly.

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I used to enjoy chess, although it has been awhile. Checkers too, but I never learned how to play backgammon. Been Decades since I played Monopoly.

Backgammon isn't hard to play.  It's different.  I used to play it all the time.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

<laughs in Gen Xer

Millennial dads have pathetic DIY skills compared to baby boomers

Many millennial dads reported not owning a cordless drill (46%), a stepladder (49%), a set of screwdrivers (38%) or even a hammer (32 percent) — an item owned by 93% of boomer dads.

Why the decline in DIY?

Both generations pointed to modern technology becoming harder to fix as the top reason.

cPkelOK.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...