1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I would love to hear more about, because college students are very open to hearing what old white heterosexuals have to say, and they have just been longing to hear from some organizations. Please, tell us more? 

First of all you troll, I am not old, but you clearly are. Maybe you should take a cultural sensitivity course so you can understand white, Anglo saxon protestants since you're not one. Also did you make any black friends yet? Liberals are supposed to have some but we noticed you don't. 

I am as WASP as they come, but I didn't get the memo or the postcard invite to go assail those 'liberals' and their dirty ways on college campuses, so I was just asking. I think it is great that there is movement to allow more white supremacists and hate mongers on campuses, as it allows for more of a free flow of expression of that kind of thing, and it is much more convenient to know where those types are, at all times, and who follows them, so we can send out commendations and candy to those people on the Internet. Were you talking about those guys or is there a different group you were talking about?

14 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I am as WASP as they come, but I didn't get the memo or the postcard invite to go assail those 'liberals' and their dirty ways on college campuses, so I was just asking. I think it is great that there is movement to allow more white supremacists and hate mongers on campuses, as it allows for more of a free flow of expression of that kind of thing, and it is much more convenient to know where those types are, at all times, and who follows them, so we can send out commendations and candy to those people on the Internet. Were you talking about those guys or is there a different group you were talking about?

You are not a WASP at all. You certainly have some bigoted views though.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't like it but I get why history books were so biased pre 90's but this is getting ridiculous. Why don't they change them once new facts are brought to light. The way the American Revolution is portrayed is sickening. Are there any books that are more accurate?