1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

I guess they can do what they want to if there is no price to pay from those who vote on these numb nuts 

Actually, Wildman... those "nuts" are being removed from Canadians who don't the intestinal fortitude to stand up to those who seek to emasculate them... I think this is due to their French heritage.😳😱

I'd like to know how their appeal comes out, because this is wrong on all levels.  Having just read the UK's laws on Freedom of Religion she was within her rights to say what she did, and the atheist was as well.  I think she should win her case.  

OK.....let me see??????....can't eat pancake syrup because of Aunt Jemehma.......can't eat my Ho-HO cakes because makes fun of a profession......can't drink my co-cola....cause at ONE TIME had cocaine derivative in it.....Can't drive a Pontiac because it puts Indians in a BAD situation.......I can't .....WHAT CAN I DO without making someone mad......can't die...because then the bill collectors would be mad they won't get their money......:bait:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ManCaveDweller said:

OK.....let me see??????....can't eat pancake syrup because of Aunt Jemehma.......can't eat my Ho-HO cakes because makes fun of a profession......can't drink my co-cola....cause at ONE TIME had cocaine derivative in it.....Can't drive a Pontiac because it puts Indians in a BAD situation.......I can't .....WHAT CAN I DO without making someone mad......can't die...because then the bill collectors would be mad they won't get their money......:bait:

People get mad when you spank your own kid these days...

buy and stock an underground bunker and never come out, or else someone will be pissed at you

• Mr. P changed the title to ❄️ Social Justice Weirdos ruin everything