14 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

People get mad when you spank your own kid these days...

buy and stock an underground bunker and never come out, or else someone will be #### at you

Mav.....I laugh every time I hear someone say they are calling CPS.....MY pops would have told them....BETTER call the cops ALSO cause there's about to be a crime......an old man whipping another adult because they are STUPID!!!!...pop took the "biblical" meaning of the Bible LITERALLY...."spare the rod....spoil the child"......there was NO sparing of the rod at MY house!!!!!!!

https://fee.org/articles/a-celebration-of-black-entrepreneurs-and-emancipators-throughout-american-history/?utm_source=FEE+Email+Subscriber+List&utm_campaign=dae1c25318-MC_FEE_DAILY_2018_02_15&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_84cc8d089b-dae1c25318-108236657#0

I say this because too many people all over the world, America included, still focus on judging people by criteria other than character — and not just by skin color. It diminishes us as human beings when we do so, for character is ultimately more important than any other factor. It defines each of us. It’s what we’ll likely be remembered for more than anything else — and that’s as it should be, because character results from our choices in life and not from some accident of nature.

Yet, every day you see people being judged by others according to their political views, their place of origin, their personal faith, the way they dress or wear their hair, their sexual orientation, the school they attended, or any number of other irrelevant, unavoidable or unrevealing criteria.

As I’ve written elsewhere (especially in my small book, Are We Good Enough for Liberty?), character is what decides almost everything in your life, from how you regard yourself to how you relate to others to whether or not you’ve added or subtracted from society as a whole by the time you’re done on this earth. Why waste your life judging yourself or others by things that ultimately don’t matter?

I think Dr. King would want Black History Month to be celebrated in ways that unite us rather than divide us. Though one race is the focus of the month, I believe he would want us to celebrate the best values and the highest character of those black men and women all people should be proud of. It’s with that in mind that I’ve assembled this ebook anthology of 17 essays previously published by the Foundation for Economic Education.

I'm getting (as Bozo the clown use to say) confuzzed????!!!!!!.....Is my name Jack...or Jill...am I heterosexual/metrosexual/or "other???....am I white/caucasian or a cracker??!!....OR as WHF and wild would think....a chameleon?? changing my color or stripes in an instant.....am I dim or a Libo-tard???....am I anti or pro???....boys, girls.....foys or birls.....my head is swimming from all these bull "droppings"!!!!!!

Here's a question for all those gender/race retards to ponder... If one of these race/gender confused "its" commits a felonious act,(God forbid😳)& "PO-PO" puts out Wanted Posters in the effort to arrest said race/gender confused retard, will the alleged race/gender confused moron/idiot/retard then file a lawsuit against the Po-Po for hurting its idiot/retard/moronic feelings?

• LOL! 1

• 3 weeks later...

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/03/19/holy-cross-drops-knight-mascot-over-ties-crusades   Political Correctness gone amok.  I don't even tie knights to the crusades, but to protectors of castles.  I know they did fight in the Crusades, but not all of them.  I suppose they won't be playing "Onward Christian Soldiers" in many churches soon.  I wonder when the San Diego State Aztecs will drop their name since they use to sacrifice their enemies to their gods.  What about the Tyler Apaches.  Caddo and some Cherokees were in East Texas not Apaches.  I wouldn't doubt if Florida National University, Dodge City, Kansas and   New Port Richey Conquistadors change their names too.  It's stupid.  

• Thanks 1

• Mr. P changed the title to ❄️ Social Justice Weirdos ruin everything