Alvarez out at Ennis, Takes HC/AD job at Copperas Cove...

Monte1076

3 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

That's weird...because every time I go there I get an error. Doesn't matter what computer or device I'm on. I get "Error Code 22".

The Facebook page, however, seems to work.

Yeah, I am on it everyday. Through Facebook

3 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Also, with Coach Harrell coming back to Ennis to coach the Lions, I wonder if we're going back to the Spread...and what the helmets will be. Will we have the "Rockin' E" in silver like the last few seasons? Will we go back to the script "Ennis" on the helmets? Will they ever use the white helmets?

No more white helmets I hope. I do like the script btw

40 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

Will be going up against his son (unless he can get him on staff at Ennis..)

Yeah, Zac is the offensive coordinator in Waxahachie. Hopefully next year he will come to Ennis. This year we have Alvarez's son as offensive coordinator. But he leaves at the end of year to join dad in Copperas Cove

20 minutes ago, BACKnBLACK said:

Yeah, Zac is the offensive coordinator in Waxahachie. Hopefully next year he will come to Ennis. This year we have Alvarez's son as offensive coordinator. But he leaves at the end of year to join dad in Copperas Cove

Alvarez son will be OC this coming football season? Seems strange he didn't go to Cove with his dad.. maybe they thought he'd get the head coaching job so he stayed?

42 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

Alvarez son will be OC this coming football season? Seems strange he didn't go to Cove with his dad.. maybe they thought he'd get the head coaching job so he stayed?

He will be joining dad in Copperas Cove at the end of this year

Breakdown of varsity coaches where they landed.

HC: J. Alvarez- Cove; OC: B. Alvarez- Cove; QB: Pinckard- HC Mount Pleasant ;OL: J. Hammett- Cove; TE/Z: B. Falls- Ennis; WR: A. Novak- Out; DC: Willingham- Ennis; Safeties: Marrow- Ennis; DL: Hollywood-Ennis; OLB: Nutall- Ennis; Corners: Zeno-Waxa

They have about 5-6 openings depending on slots. Potentially OC, RB, WR, OL DB, spots needing to be filled.

Wow I see that from Up2myneck. That is great news. Was not the original plan. Son was going to stay because dad left so late and they thought it was the right thing to do. Looks like Harrell said thanks but no thanks. See ya Brandon. I love it. Harrell is back !