Tatum HC moving to OC?

randomuser

1 hour ago, Lion70 said:

Nothing goes on in Little Rusk County that you and eagleborn don't know about

There's plenty that goes on that they aren't aware of. But isn't that the lure of Smoakhouse Forums? Act like you know the inside scoop, when you really don't. The people who truly know what is going on, with the exception of one, would never ever leak anything of any importance on this website. This is, the same, website that was locked out by Tatum's IT departmemt many years ago, under the direction of ISD administration.

On 5/15/2018 at 10:35 PM, Sportsguru02 said:

They will be looking to replace the position and there will be a new head coach for the volleyball team as well looks like a shakeup throughout the programs 

Why all the changes? Unusual to see both girls and boys changing this much! Hasn't vb coach been winning? 

8 hours ago, onlooker said:

There's plenty that goes on that they aren't aware of. But isn't that the lure of Smoakhouse Forums? Act like you know the inside scoop, when you really don't. The people who truly know what is going on, with the exception of one, would never ever leak anything of any importance on this website. This is, the same, website that was locked out by Tatum's IT departmemt many years ago, under the direction of ISD administration.

Lol, maybe more folks are aware of more than you'd think but know better than to air it out? Or maybe not 🤔

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Lol, maybe more folks are aware of more than you'd think but know better than to air it out? Or maybe not 🤔

Ya'll keep acting like this, but you don't know anymore than the next guy in town. You are OUT of the loop, otherwise you wouldn't be saying much like Eagleborn. 

• Stinks 1

11 minutes ago, KellyLeak said:

Ya'll keep acting like this, but you don't know anymore than the next guy in town. You are OUT of the loop, otherwise you wouldn't be saying much like Eagleborn. 

The truth of the matter is that you don’t know what we know or don’t know. I can promise you that we don’t know everything that is going on, but there are things that we know that we won’t put on Smoaky. 

29 minutes ago, KellyLeak said:

I just like messing with people regardless.....

33 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Already found it and quoted it. Apparently you chose to ignore it. Have a good day. 

I can tell you're not that intelligent. Quoting and insinuating are 2 different things. If I need to go deeper, let me know.

• Stinks 2

7 minutes ago, Instigator said:

I do not know the inside scoop of what's going on in Tatum, but I do know that Barker is not staying to be the OC.  Nor is he staying at Tatum in any capacity. 

And you may be correct....never said I thought you were or weren't. I only stated what was in the media at the moment which is as of now, he has stepped down to OC. One mo again, I cannot speak for what the future may hold.

3 hours ago, Instigator said:

I do not know the inside scoop of what's going on in Tatum, but I do know that Barker is not staying to be the OC.  Nor is he staying at Tatum in any capacity. 

You already said that. 

30 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

You don't realize when you are getting played now do you.

They're playing me because they keep saying they're in the "know" and I keep making fun of them? Ok, you truly are the whipping boy of this website, aren't you?

• LOL! 2
  • Stinks 1

38 minutes ago, KellyLeak said:

They're playing me because they keep saying they're in the "know" and I keep making fun of them? Ok, you truly are the whipping boy of this website, aren't you?

A better description would be tackling dummy.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

7 hours ago, Instigator said:

We heard you the first time you said that. 

18 hours ago, onlooker said:

Other sites too. 

3 hours ago, Lion70 said:

Depends on how you look at it. Some can't be reliable some full of drama and fake news. 

You just described every kind of social media platform/web based site in the world. 

• Like 1