Stoney Versus The “All You Can Eat” Chinese Buffet

Stoney

Stoney likes Chinese food. Fried rice. All the different kinds of chicken. Beef and broccoli. Calamari. You name it, I will eat it unless it looks like it was purring or barking that morning. Anyhow, I visited a local “All You Can” buffet over the weekend. I get my first plate. I’m about half way through when the waitress pops up. “ you done?” “Not yet.” I’ve still got half a plate of rice and broccoli. “I take plate?” “No.” She leaves. I finish and go get my second plate. I finish that and get ready to go back for some more calamari and some dessert. I barely stand up and I hear “ thank you. Come again.” The waitress has already got my plate and put down a fortune cookie. “ No. I’m going back for another plate I ain’t leaving yet.” “ Okay. Sorry.” I start thinking to myself, for a All you can eat buffet they stop you at two plates? Was she new? Was she scared I was gonna eat them out of business? I don’t know but now my pride and by stubbornness has been challenged. I go get a third plate and just load that sucker down. This type of engineering feat hasn’t been accomplished since Deadwood was built out of straw and mud. I take my time and enjoy this third plate. I feel the satisfaction of a job well done when I finally got up and left.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 3

48 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Stoney likes Chinese food. Fried rice. All the different kinds of chicken. Beef and broccoli. Calamari. You name it, I will eat it unless it looks like it was purring or barking that morning. Anyhow, I visited a local “All You Can” buffet over the weekend. I get my first plate. I’m about half way through when the waitress pops up. “ you done?” “Not yet.” I’ve still got half a plate of rice and broccoli. “I take plate?” “No.” She leaves. I finish and go get my second plate. I finish that and get ready to go back for some more calamari and some dessert. I barely stand up and I hear “ thank you. Come again.” The waitress has already got my plate and put down a fortune cookie. “ No. I’m going back for another plate I ain’t leaving yet.” “ Okay. Sorry.” I start thinking to myself, for a All you can eat buffet they stop you at two plates? Was she new? Was she scared I was gonna eat them out of business? I don’t know but now my pride and by stubbornness has been challenged. I go get a third plate and just load that sucker down. This type of engineering feat hasn’t been accomplished since Deadwood was built out of straw and mud. I take my time and enjoy this third plate. I feel the satisfaction of a job well done when I finally got up and left.

Stoneroo... I can hear that gal saying ,” You numba Ten, round eye!”👎😡🤣

• LOL! 2

20 hours ago, Stoney said:

I’m so excited you maned up and got that 3rd plate.  And yes, job well done.

• 3 weeks later...