☪️ "Religion of Peace"

Voted4Dubya

Guest bleedsbluengold24

Preach it brutha!

Some will say "But they're not all bad." I don't care. There are enough that are bad to generalize about the rest. Screen THEM ALL! If they don't like it, THEY CAN LEAVE and go bomb France.

I am sick to death of us sucking up to Muslims because we don't want to offend. My take, I don't care how many of them I offend. If I can profile and search 30 good ones (if there are that many) in order to stop one bad one, then my goal has been accomplished.

Glen Beck has been talking of this new terror plot that has been discovered that will make 9/11 look like nothing. There are reports that maybe even as many as 100 elemantary/jr high schools are going to be targeted by extremist. They would kill all children and faculty then blow themselves up. They want to do this so avg. joe american such as myself would want to go out and start killing Muslims in the streets of the US. He has a tv program on tonight..try and catch it if you can..it will make your blood boil.

The only thing these people know is sheer power. Why do you think Saddam kept them in check so well? Because he didn’t mess around. He didn’t care if it was P.C. or not he’d kill you if you tried any nonsense. Islamofascists understand that language, that’s why they speak it so fluently. Believe me, it doesn’t matter how hard you try not to offend them, or how much you appease them, they’ll kill you too. Fight the Islamic power.

That's one of my main reasons why I ask "Why did we go into Iraq?" Ol Saddam Insane kept the idiots in check. He was a sick man, but he's a good example of how to deal with religious extremists. The only language they know is violence.

They have nothing but the promise of the good life after they die for their religion; honestly, I see no more dangerous reality in the world today than someone's religion promising something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I'm still in the dark but isn't that racism that you guys are sipping on?

Seriously, there are more things than just Arabians that are trying to kill us... what ever happened to the people that are domestically close to us... People that rape, people that kill, people that violate our children like pedophiles, the drugs that have ruined many lives and so forth.

How about we secure the airlines bye screening everybody so that Johnny, Tyrone, Akmed, Chan and everyone else gets the same fair treatment.

Maybe you people haven't been listening to me the past few months when I said, why waste money on such issues on building a missle defense system over near Russia when are borders are still open. I have been saying the longest that terrorists can come through Mexico and hit our small town areas like the gas stations, churches and schools.

We should review: Not all Arabic peoples are evil. Not all black people are thuggish, hoodlums... and I certainly do not believe that whites are oppressors, redneckish and borderline flammatory racists.

This was the most laughable thing of all and, I thought about getting a History Minor:

From DeuceChunker----Another funny thing, Catholics tend to NOT murder non-believers. Go figure. Maybe in today's age but you forgot that a few years ago that a number of Catholic priests were sexually abusing little boys. And to add too that a couple hundred years ago, the native american had to convert to Catholicism or die. Not to mention the many wars that broke out during the Crusades. People have been dying over religious dominance and conversation which is by far one of the top 3 biggest travesties in the existence of man.

----All terrorists are muslim. Currently for right now yes but, you forgot the Irish group that was once blowing up buildings and killing people. Maybe you forgot that Timothy McVeigh was an American in the Oklahoma City Bombings...

It's truly sad when I'm half your age for many of you and see this in a more logical spectrum. We're all going to die eventually and that's the one greatest truth. Maybe I can answer my own question at the beginning; this is inflammatory racism

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Maybe you people haven't been listening to me the past few months...

And there is a good reason.

BTW, get off your race card rant. With you, everything is about race. That mantra is old with JJ, AS, and the rest of the pseudo-civil rights activists, and it's old with you.

If you will look at the thread title, this thread is about the people who attacked America on 9/11. It's about Middle Eastern Muslim men, who used jet airliners to destroy two buildings, and attempted to destroy two more, all the while killing 3000 Americans. Call it racist if you will that America is suspect of people who fit this description. I call being aware of what is going on around you.

I never knew Tech was such a liberal school.

I'm calling it out for what it truly is. It's a disgrace to the Arabic people that are actually good citizens here in the U.S. Many of them in college are in engineering classes or some type of medicine field that are benefiting those all over the world.

Maybe you should look at history cause I gave out several things to support that you can't deny.

My honest philosophy is to look at the individual and not the whole that you as well as many have bought into. You are no better than the terrorists when you spew this hateful speech.

Your right about the thread title, but what Deuce said was out of line and I'm not standing by it. It's disgusting and more so.

There were 3000 people killed on 9/11. There were many more killed in the Civil War, WW 1, WW2, etc. There are people dying from famine, sickness and being killed every day in foreign lands as well as the domestic lands.

Real talk, this was foretold in the Book of Revelations of men of the masses dying, more death, man getting weaker and weaker in spiritual strength and more hardened in their heart.

And finally have you considered that maybe I talk about race because your arguments open yourself up to it?

strawberry66, I'd rather stand alone and die for my beliefs than to walk with a group of fools.

Guest bleedsbluengold24

DLine,

That's the thing. Just as we have come to expect, all you do is tell us why we are wrong and you are right.

You toss off the numbers who died on 9/11 as if they are insignificant, so that you can perpetuate your "You're all wrong" rant. Get over yourself. You come on here and pontificate about the wrongs in the world and look down your racist nose as if you have all the answers. So far, you have offered none, only judged us as racist, when it is you who is the racist.

As I said, that "Whitey is wrong, we are right" rant is old with Jesse, it's old with Al, and it's old with you.

"You are no better than the terrorists when you spew this hateful speech."

So ideas you don't like are hateful speech?

You don't know the difference between ideas you don't like and planes flown into buildings?

You haven't learned the difference between war and acts of terrorism?

What's truly sad is that the broken clock is up two-zip on you!

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Maybe you should look at history cause I gave out several things to support that you can't deny.

I can deny almost everything you post. You really should reach out. Reach out and get a big ol' grip of reality.

bleeds I call you out specifally on a number of things because I have a disagreement with you.

As quoted by bleeds, "As I said, that "Whitey is wrong, we are right" rant is old with Jesse, it's old with Al, and it's old with you." Well let's put away with the whitey is wrong part! It would be IMO for me to waste strokes on the keyboard when we all know that all races have some shortsights.

Most importantly it is not that whitey is wrong is that it's not white people. It's you and your logic-defecit disorder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

strawberry, I pray this would never happen to you, but a drunk driver or for that matter a careless driver could take out your family before a terrorist gets to them. Carbon monoxide is another example.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1stSuperScot; The idea that DeuceChunker03 stated, " I’m about to make an incredibly obvious, incredibly offensive statement, so here goes: All terrorists are muslim," isn't hateful speech? The author himself stated that it was incredibly offensive and obvious at that. I have a problem with the content that was mentioned in the statement and the fact that DeuceChunker even knew this was offensive, acknowledged it to be so and, he went ahead and typed it anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an idea: How about the airlines screen every dang body... random checks are a joke and for that matter so is our airlines. When we have a group of people that can let a guy on the no fly list get on the airplane and allow him to travel, it shows that we still haven't gotten it together.

Guest bleedsbluengold24
bleeds I call you out specifally on a number of things because I have a disagreement with you.

As quoted by bleeds, "As I said, that "Whitey is wrong, we are right" rant is old with Jesse, it's old with Al, and it's old with you." Well let's put away with the whitey is wrong part! It would be IMO for me to waste strokes on the keyboard when we all know that all races have some shortsights.

Most importantly it is not that whitey is wrong is that it's not white people. It's you and your logic-defecit disorder.

I'll take the last first. Easy, because it's the young, Middle-Eastern, Muslim males who are flying planes into buildings, AND NO ONE ELSE!

And you say I'm the one with the logic-deficit disorder.

DeuceChunker's statement is offensive to some because they refuse to accept the reality that for the most part, it's true.

It is a shame that a college-educated kid such as yourself is so out of touch with the reality of the day in which we live. Your zeal and narrowmindedness and devotion to your cause, wrong as it may be reminds me of another group of college students back in the '70's (you may need to get your history book out for this one). They overran the American Embassy in Tehran and held American citizens hostage fpr 444 days. One of those terrorist kidnappers, who happens to be Muslim and a madman, is now the president of Iran.

I would recommend you get of the race card train and look at life through more realistic eyes. All will benefit. Quite frankly, I think you just enjoy argueing, specifically with me. And when you argue for the sake of arguement, your logic and credibility suffers.

strawberry, I pray this would never happen to you, but a drunk driver or for that matter a careless driver could take out your family before a terrorist gets to them. Carbon monoxide is another example.

DLine

If I saw a white guy driving drunk, Im going to tell the police before he kills my family or yours. I guess Im profiling?

If you or anybody else thinks Im a racist for trying to protect people, I can live with that.

Guest bleedsbluengold24
London, Madrid trains, WTC and Pentagon, Kobar Tower, Bali, USS Cole, Beirut, WTC the first time, Munich Olympics, etc. etc.

I suggest that if you can't see a pattern to these through your pc glasses, then the broken clock has an insurmountable lead.

...and your mama isn't getting her money's worth on your high-dollar education.

DLine

If I saw a white guy driving drunk, Im going to tell the police before he kills my family or yours. I guess Im profiling?

If you or anybody else thinks Im a racist for trying to protect people, I can live with that.

You missed my point on what I was to make. The fact that there are more domestic threats such as drunk drivers, thieves and so what could take your family out before a terrorist does.And my whole point was in general, I do not see how the race of any man should be a difference. Last time I check a drunk driver whatever color he is will in turn do the same amount of damage if all the variables are the same.

As quoted by bleeds:It is a shame that a college-educated kid such as yourself is so out of touch with the reality of the day in which we live. Your zeal and narrowmindedness and devotion to your cause, wrong as it may be reminds me of another group of college students back in the '70's (you may need to get your history book out for this one). They overran the American Embassy in Tehran and held American citizens hostage fpr 444 days. One of those terrorist kidnappers, who happens to be Muslim and a madman, is now the president of Iran.

Let me make clear. If Johnny does a crime, we arrest and process Johnny. If Tyrone was caught with drugs then we would see to it that he is arrested and processed. If Muhammad was trying to kill people, then we would do everything we could to stop him (bullet to the head is not a bad choice).

What you have seen in the second paragraph is what I'm been trying to get past you all for the longest: My case is to go after the individual person that commits the crime. And again to save the screening bit, let's screen everybody.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest bleedsbluengold24
You missed my point on what I was to make. The fact that there are more domestic threats such as drunk drivers, thieves and so what could take your family out before a terrorist does.And my whole point was in general, I do not see how the race of any man should be a difference. Last time I check a drunk driver whatever color he is will in turn do the same amount of damage if all the variables are the same.

As quoted by bleeds:It is a shame that a college-educated kid such as yourself is so out of touch with the reality of the day in which we live. Your zeal and narrowmindedness and devotion to your cause, wrong as it may be reminds me of another group of college students back in the '70's (you may need to get your history book out for this one). They overran the American Embassy in Tehran and held American citizens hostage fpr 444 days. One of those terrorist kidnappers, who happens to be Muslim and a madman, is now the president of Iran.

Let me make clear. If Johnny does a crime, we arrest and process Johnny. If Tyrone was caught with drugs then we would see to it that he is arrested and processed. If Muhammad was trying to kill people, then we would do everything we could to stop him (bullet to the head is not a bad choice).

What you have seen in the second paragraph is what I'm been trying to get past you all for the longest: My case is to go after the individual person that commits the crime. And again to save the screening bit, let's screen everybody.

And yet again, you fail to see the reality of the situation. The terror we face does not come from an individual. It comes from a people, those people being radical Islamo-fascists. It is not an individual. It is an ideal. Their children are indoctrinated to hate Americans. Not only men, but women and children strap bombs to themselves in order to do that. White, Anglo-Saxon males do not do that. It is the Muslims who want to kill Americans. That is a good enough reason for me to be suspicious of them. If you are too caught up in your race-baiting to see that, then you have worse problems than me beating you down.

There is a vast chasm between self-preservation and racism. This is far from racism.

There is a vast chasm between self-preservation and racism. This is far from racism.

..and besides, Muslim is not a race. Many of them are caucasion, some are negroid, and others are mongoloid. Those are the only three races on earth and muslims represent themselves in all three. How can this be consdiered racism?

My case is to go after the individual person that commits the crime. And again to save the screening bit, let's screen everybody.

If you had intel that a blond kid driving a Ryder truck was going to blow up a federal building in an American city, who are you going to screen? Everybody?

• Mr. P changed the title to ☪️ "Religion of Peace"