☪️ "Religion of Peace"

Voted4Dubya

Dem. Rep. Barbara Lee: Calling terrorists 'Islamic extremists' would anger them
Examiner.com ^ | 1/16/15 | Joe Newby

Posted on 1/17/2015, 1:34:04 PM by Impala64ssa

While appearing on MSNBC's "All In with Chris Hayes," Rep. Barbara Lee, D-Calif., said the Obama administration was correct in refusing to refer to Islamic terrorists as "Islamic extremists," the Washington Free Beacon reported Thursday. The reason, she explained, is that doing so would anger them and possibly cause them to engage in even more terrorism.

"They’re responsible for ensuring our national security. We have to be careful in our language and how we — I don’t want to see any more anger and hostility or violence in the world," she said. "Our response to terrorism is a response that makes us safer that begins to dismantle and degrade terrorist organizations, not create more havoc, anger, and hostility in the world.”

Apparently, that means not saying anything that might hurt their feelings or make them angry. The Free Beacon noted that the administration's "acquiescence" on calling Islamic terror what it is has been the subject of hot debate over the last week. "The catered response signals a fear of ISIS, Al Qaeda, and their extremist allies," the Free Beacon said.

Not concerned with the feelings of those who support the recent attacks against the satirical publication Charlie Hebdo, France has strongly responded in both words and action. French Prime Minister Manuel Valls, for example, said France is at war with radical Islam, jihadism and "against everything that is aimed at breaking fraternity, freedom, solidarity."

"We are not a collection of communities, we are one nation, a Republic with values: generosity, solidarity, fraternity, secularism," he added. "We must also be lucid: antisemitism, racism, hatred of the other, these things are intolerable... Journalists were killed for drawing, police were killed for protecting us, and Jews were killed because they were Jewish. This is what is intolerable.

(Excerpt) Read more at examiner.com ...

Even if we called them Defenders of Allah they would still be on a jihad against U.S. and anyone else that does not accept Mohammed as a prophet. People need to get out of this p.c. rubbish, and call a spade a spade, because it doesn't appease anyone.

I'm trying to figure out how you could possibly anger someone whose mission in life is to kill you and anything that looks like you. They were angry enough to fly planes into buildings. They strap bombs to their bodies and blow themselves up to kill innocent people. They're ALREADY angry. This woman is dumber than a sack of doorknobs.

I'm trying to figure out how you could possibly anger someone whose mission in life is to kill you and anything that looks like you. They were angry enough to fly planes into buildings. They strap bombs to their bodies and blow themselves up to kill innocent people. They're ALREADY angry. This woman is dumber than a sack of doorknobs.

Lordy, No! We musn't make these people Angry; Appeasers make me PUKE!

I agree. I am pretty sure these people are already angry

• 5 weeks later...

More denounce it than what are given credit. Also saying Westboro is wrong will not get you killed like saying the Taliban or ISIS is wrong.

Prove it......

And your second sentence speaks volumes as to the lunacy of muslimes the world over and their false, idolatrous "religion"......

Like a muslime writer is a good source on this....try again....and their religion was founded by a pedophile rapist false prophet......they worship a false god.....From what I've read in the Bible about idolatry, they will be condemned by God for this on the last day......

I don't disagree with what your saying but find an Article written about westboro for me, one I can't say same thing back

Look it up yourself.....you can google as well as I can....you will NOT find ONE SINGLE ARTICLE supporting them when or if you do search for it......

More denounce it than what are given credit. Also saying Westboro is wrong will not get you killed like saying the Taliban or ISIS is wrong. I just think we get a very very one sided view of news from around the world here in the USA. I also believe the rest of the world gets a fairly one sided view of the USA. Not all Muslims are bad, I can not say all 1.5 billion are waiting to blow up the USA.

Also show me where the Christian church leaders are denouncing Westboro.

I don't know of many Christians that supported them in the past, and we have seen a lot of unity of church members, as well as many bikers, and Texas A&M students that were going to do anything to prevent their retarded protests. Here's one article : http://www.christianpost.com/news/christians-condemn-westboro-hatred-37093/ . Since the death of Fred Phelps, I haven't heard much out of the sect.

I have no issue with your article but like was said about mine that is a Christian point of view. And yes I have seen many face westboro, but as far as denouncing most don't waste their time. I posted many many articles of Muslims denouncing Isis we just don't get that news here. It doesn't sell.

Westboro is NOT, has NEVER been, and will NEVER be, a Christian point of view. Don't believe everything NBC tells you about Christianity.

Ok so you can say that but Isis is an Islamic point of view therefore all Muslims are Isis?????

And there are places in east Texas where other people fear being gator bait.

ISIS is an Islamic group. They quote your "holy book" before they commit their crimes. Until Franklin Graham starts quoting Jesus while beheading Muslims, your comparison has no validity whatsoever.

And yes, there are parts of East Texas that people like you are afraid to venture.

I am white and yes I moved my family from east Texas due to intense racism. witnessed it first hand. I am also catholic but attend church with my wife most Sunday's. What does that make me?

And by the way never once have I called the Koran a holy book. Not on here on to any of my friends who are Muslim. They know that so wake up and get educated. Look up Uganda for your evidence on people killing in the bibles names. It still makes them wrong

Who said anything about racism? By "people like you" I was referring to flaming libs. Wake up, and get educated, please.

Well since you asked about racism isnt the belief that ALL Muslims are terrorist being racist? Not saying their religion is right but last I checked we had the freedom of religion here. As for racism our country has a long standing issue with it, just the people who were consider to be wrong changes based upon popular belief. Again educate yourself, go through our countries history and see it.

As for flaming libs....interesting. So anyone who disagrees with you or very strong conservative beliefs instantly becomes a a flaming lib? How many things can you disagree with and still be a conservative? 1? 2? 5?

You libs see racists behind every tree, and I bet you don't even know where or why the term "racist" came about....here's a history lesson, educate YOURSELF, commie....http://penetrate.blogspot.com/2010/01/racist-word-invented-by-ussrs-leon.html

And that religious freedom that we all enjoy is not something that a muslim ruled nation has.....so your muslim friends who feed you all the BS about how peaceful islam is would be the first to take away YOUR religious freedom were they ever to be allowed to gain power here....

Please don't put words in my mouth, not once have I said anything about the peace of Islam. What I have said is you are lumping ALL Muslims into one category from a religion you know very little about. My friends know I don't agree with them, they accept that, just as my friends who attend the Church of Christ know I don't agree with them. I don't go with either to church.

As for racism, I won't discus it here but I can give you 100% first hand examples and yes I believe it exsist. Call it prejudice, or any other word you like I could care less.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/codeswitch/2014/01/05/260006815/the-ugly-fascinating-history-of-the-word-racism

So, you know how much I know about that false religion, do you......you are psychic, then???? At least those friends of yours going to a congregation of the New Testament Church are following God's Word and not some nutjob pedophile......again, I'll let that speak for the character of each......

Institutionalized racism ended when Jim Crow was struck down.....there is no more institutionalized racism......except in the clouded minds of pinko dims.....FYI: I was going to post the one you posted, but the one about Trotsky was cooler..... :P

You use the word institutionalized, I did not say that. There is however racism still alive and well.

As for being a psychic, I belive you have put just as many words in my mouth now haven't you, don't like it do you?

Individuals views on race will never change and can't be regulated.....you will ALWAYS have some racists.....It's not as widespread as you commies and dims would have us believe, though.....

Doesn't bother me, I can do it and take it all day.....but if YOU are going to and moan when its done to you, then you have branded yourself as a hypocrite like the other 4 liberal pinko commies on here......

So exactly how did I become a communist and lib?

As for the race I never said how widespread it was, just stated my facts, nothing more or less.

I bet if I had a person come in from Egypt to speak most couldn't tell if he was Muslim or Christian but I bet they would judge on how he is dressed.

your posts have marked you as a probable supporter of the usurper in office now........I would judge him in the manner Jesus said to judge, by the words that he spoke.....

• 1 month later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to ☪️ "Religion of Peace"