☪️ "Religion of Peace"

Voted4Dubya

Your comparison to Nazi Germany would be wrong, why? Because that lasted 12 years, Islam 1500 roughly.

you would lose that bet......longevity of existence is one of MANY criteria that can be used to compare.....saying that a comparison can't be made because one lasted longer than the other is asinine and imbecilic at best......

Please share how & where you gained this intimate knowledge of all things Islam.

He stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.......

The longevity and brutality far surpass Nazi Germany.

You just contradicted yourself by COMPARING them, after saying that they were not comparable....... :P

I know more about Islam and the Middle East than you would even want to know.

Highly doubtful......

Well since you posted a 3 sentence article that says a lot.

If you want to make a more true comparison you should be making the opposite comparison.

The article I posted here says in several PARAGRAPHS that there is nothing good to be said about islime.....

You are speaking of contrasting them....being a math guy, a contrast IS a negative comparison......however, the one you made is not logically sound......they both practiced genocide and brutality.....adding longevity to it makes your "comparison" lose logical cohesion......

No. I sent you a PM you acted like a jerk I am done. I do not have to tell you about my personal life.

Nice dodge; don't be butthurt because of My comments on a PM. I'm sure the Others would love to know where you came by such intimate knowledge of Islamic Culture... I suspect maybe a close family member...?

Your misunderstanding what I am saying, you have a thing about saying Nazi this and that. I am saying Islam is worse and because of the longevity there are parallels between the two. Each looking for world domination, each with genocide, each "preaching" the greatness of their doctrine but both were really only in it for their leaders.

No one in my family is/was a Muslim, period. And if you did know the reason you will be seriously ashamed of yourself, but please continue I like the fact you look dumber by the minute.

Nice Second Dodge...😆

You want to get into an interesting topic look at the African and Middle Eastern Euro colonies and how their breakdown has been the galvanizing force in modern European terrorism.

Call it what you like I could careless. How about discuss the topic lets see your vast knowledge.

I don't profess that I have superior knowledge of Islam like You do; all I know is what I have seen & heard... You know, 9-11, bin Laden, ISIS, global terrorism against America, Boston Marathon Bombings, Sharia Law & all of that. Little to nothing at all about the " Religion of Peace" BS folks like you try to spew....

Ok so since you said it go back and find my post where I called it the Religion of Peace.

As for what you know, it kind of started a little before then.

I didn't say YOU started the " Religion of Peace" BS, but you Do defend parts of it as peaceful & non-radical, & Yes, I AM aware that it has been going on for over 1,000 years.

Your misunderstanding what I am saying, you have a thing about saying Nazi this and that. I am saying Islam is worse and because of the longevity there are parallels between the two. Each looking for world domination, each with genocide, each "preaching" the greatness of their doctrine but both were really only in it for their leaders.

I completely understand EVERYTHING you said....FIRST, you said the two were incomparable.....THEN you started to compare them and talk about the parallels between the two.........a contradiction.....

By the way, I do agree with your COMPARISON of the two, even though you first said they were incomparable... :P

^^^^^ The "Religion of Peace" line would be Much MORE credible if the " docile" Muslims would rise up as One & eradicate ISIS from the face of the Earth, but that doesn't appear to be happening....

That's because the definition of a "moderate" or "peaceful" muslim is one who believes in and supports what the radicals are doing, but don't have the balls to join in themselves........

Again what I am saying is compare Nazi Germany to Islam not the other way around.

Give it up.....we have all SEEN your contradiction.......nothing you say is going to change that.....now move along and accept that we are in AGREEMENT with your comparison....(even though you said they were incomparable.....) :P

My only "apology" has been that not ALL are terrorist. You knowledge is confined to the little reading you have from far right websites.

so you are a prophet now?? You KNOW what I have or have not read??? Statements like the one above are why the folks on THIS forum believe you to be clueless and completely ignorant........ALL Terrorists are muslimes or can be connected back TO muslimes....show me a counterexample.......

MMMM so your a prophet on what I know or don't know on almost everything? Like you have told me, my post tell me all you need to know, well in this case your post tell me all I need to know.

Exactly...this being the POLITICAL board involved with POLITICS, all I need to be right is to have the majority on my side.......I outnumber you 2 -1 on the statement about islime.......ergo: I'm right......:P

What part of I didn't disagree with the article is such an issue. I even listed more things

Nothing, glad you agree......but what's good for the goose, etc....YOU ride your twin, Lion70, for making contradictory statements.....while YOU do the same thing....that's called a hypocrite......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to ☪️ "Religion of Peace"