☪️ "Religion of Peace"

Voted4Dubya

Did any of you know if sand is exposed to EXTREME HEAT, it turns to GLASS? I think a Thermonuclear Greeting Card needs to be delivered to these people...💀💀💀💀💀

Sadly, that's probably the only real solution. If someone has another, I'd be interested to hear it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm more loyal to Christianity than the US.

Yes, and you live in a country built on Judaea/Christian values. Those values, despite some past discretions, do not wish harm upon others. While Islam requires conversion to Muslim or death. So if those 60%, of which Omar Mateen was one, are loyal to Islam, that loyalty will lead many more to commit atrocities.

As I've posted before, that makes this 60% ticking time bombs. So my question (not to you Valhalla) why do we continue to allow them into our country? As a group, They Will Never Assimilate.

And that is the reason they shouldn't be allowed in but the do nothings in congress and the senate don't see it as a problem and neither do they see the deficient as a problem, do you know why? Why you ask, because they will all be dead and gone with the hard decisions have to be made and that makes them current cowards and useless. just my thoughts for what its worth... :P

And that is the reason they shouldn't be allowed in but the do nothings in congress and the senate don't see it as a problem and neither do they see the deficient as a problem, do you know why? Why you ask, because they will all be dead and gone with the hard decisions have to be made and that makes them current cowards and useless. just my thoughts for what its worth... :P

Sounds about right. Fill the house with snakes. No problem, if you don't have to go in.

If we're going to let them in I think it should be in a remote area of Alaska. They can't live in any cities with real humans. If they were able to adapt to the desert, they should be able to adapt to the cold.

Not to mention those hijabs would come in handy to block the wind...

• 2 weeks later...

The Islamic State is a peaceful organization that just kills hundreds of people at a time routinely for no real purpose. We should welcome them into our country with open arms!

Why heck yes. Open arms. A .45, 357 magnum, you know, things like that.

Again, forgive me, the devil made me say it. :)

Until Islamic Nations turn on their own, this is going to continue to happen. It's also going to begin happening here, because of the idiotic policies of elected officials.

Amen brother Dave. The wildebeest mentality of, "they didn't shoot me", that liberals have, makes the whole country a killing zone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to ☪️ "Religion of Peace"