☪️ "Religion of Peace"

Voted4Dubya

We cannot fool ourselves,” he continued, but “there is an Islamic problem,” going on to mention various radical Islamic terrorist groups such as Hamas, Hezbollah, Boko Haram and Islamic State. All of them are killing by the name of Allah,” he said adding that other religions do not act in such ways. “There is an Islamic problem and I think humanity needs to stand against this danger.”

Political correctness means to bury your head in the sand, but "the truth is that we are afraid and we are trying not to provoke them more, we are trying not to create a religious war. But there has been a religious war whether you like it or not.”

"To tell them no, Islam is a religion of peace. We just create the perfect climate for terrorists to keep on growing." Islam is a belief system and the world should unify against it just as it did against Nazism, he went on to argue.

When the president of the free world stands and says ‘Islam is a religion of peace’ he creates the climate...to create more terrorism,” asserted Yousef.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd be willing to bet most of the atrocities are perpetrated by sunni salafists. Salafism is the muslim equivalent to the crusades.

New one on me. They seem to hate one another almost as much as they hate us infidels.

• 3 months later...

Heard on the news yesterday that, "They haven't ruled out terrorism". I went ballistic. Ruled out? Terrorism should be the First thing you think of, and the Last thing you rule out.

They don't want to make them angry, because it makes them attack. I wonder what's made them so angry since their inception, because they've been attacking other countries and cultures since the start. The only thing they want is for everyone to worship Allah, and they will not stop until they think that's happened. Muslims make the KKK look like boys club in comparison.

They don't want to make them angry, because it makes them attack. I wonder what's made them so angry since their inception, because they've been attacking other countries and cultures since the start. The only thing they want is for everyone to worship Allah, and they will not stop until they think that's happened. Muslims make the KKK look like boys club in comparison.

Stop it. If you're trying to compare both groups now, I may agree. However, compared to the long history of the Klan, I think the KKK is much worse. All Muslims aren't bad either. Just like all christians weren't bad or evil, when the KKK was doing so many horrible things in the past (and I guess are still doing those negative things). It's a small group or percentage on both sides. Everyone in that religion shouldn't be blamed for these horrible acts. I think even Bush knew that from the speeches that I remember him giving after 9/11. It's sad that I rather have a Bush in DC, instead of the craziness that will arrive in a few months. I'm surprised David Duke haven't been named as something yet. Very surprising.

Stop it. If you're trying to compare both groups now, I may agree. However, compared to the long history of the Klan, I think the KKK is much worse. All Muslims aren't bad either. Just like all christians weren't bad or evil, when the KKK was doing so many horrible things in the past (and I guess are still doing those negative things). It's a small group or percentage on both sides. Everyone in that religion shouldn't be blamed for these horrible acts. I think even Bush knew that from the speeches that I remember him giving after 9/11. It's sad that I rather have a Bush in DC, instead of the craziness that will arrive in a few months. I'm surprised David Duke haven't been named as something yet. Very surprising.

Islam was raping, killing, and pillaging hundreds of years before the KKK was even a thought in a moron's mind. They had to get a little more PC in the 20th century, otherwise we'd have probably crushed their evil along with NAZI Germany. The KKK is irrelevant in today's politics. I don't see a single Klan member holding elected office anywhere at the state or national level. However, Muslims brag about taking over city governments, and having their sites set higher. Look at Michigan, for example.

LOL right...because it's gotten so much better with BO running things? this is what happens when people like him and hillary won't even recognize the problem.

What is the problem in your mind? Regardless, you shouldn't antagonize them like Trump continues to do. It's not wise imo. There are so many people joining those terrorists groups that claim to be muslims now, you definitely don't want those numbers to increase because of something foolish that you said. Again, it's not wise. It's difficult now trying to protect people from these attacks. if you have more out there trying to send a message with bombs or some other type of weapon, because of a tweet, interview, speech or whatever....I'm hoping you get the picture. I just don't want things to get worse. I think we can all agree with that. I travel a lot. It's already bad enough for Americans in other countries. I don't need Pence, Trump and his hair making things worse.

Islam was raping, killing, and pillaging hundreds of years before the KKK was even a thought in a moron's mind..

Probably true. I still wouldn't blame every Muslim like some are doing, because of the actions of a few. As for the Klan and politics, we don't know that. There have been several cops fired over the years, because the FBI found out that they were secret members. It wouldn't surprise me at all if there was a mayor, senator, or Governor that was at least associated with them.

Probably true. I still wouldn't blame every Muslim like some are doing, because of the actions of a few. As for the Klan and politics, we don't know that. There have been several cops fired over the years, because the FBI found out that they were secret members. It wouldn't surprise me at all if there was a mayor, senator, or Governor that was at least associated with them.

The thing is, the Klan is so widely hated (rightfully so) by mainstream Americans of any and all backgrounds, that any politician who might possibly be affiliated with them, past or present, has to run away from it. Not so with Islam. An unapologetic radical Muslim is one of the front runners to be House Minority Leader in the UNITED STATES CONGRESS!!! So your comparison is apples and oranges. Give Keith Ellison half a chance, and he'll be imposing sharia law in this country. The KKK is, for all practical purposes, dead. Radical Islam is alive and well, and the democrats who aren't on board with it have no interest in fighting it.

What is the problem in your mind? Regardless, you shouldn't antagonize them like Trump continues to do. It's not wise imo. There are so many people joining those terrorists groups that claim to be muslims now, you definitely don't want those numbers to increase because of something foolish that you said. Again, it's not wise. It's difficult now trying to protect people from these attacks. if you have more out there trying to send a message with bombs or some other type of weapon, because of a tweet, interview, speech or whatever....I'm hoping you get the picture. I just don't want things to get worse. I think we can all agree with that. I travel a lot. It's already bad enough for Americans in other countries. I don't need Pence, Trump and his hair making things worse.

News flash my friend: Fifteen years ago, without provocation, radical Islam murdered 3000 Americans on our soil. They hate us. We elected the most Islam friendly president in history TWICE, and they still hate us. Nothing that any of us say or do, or refrain from saying or doing, is going to change that. They are still going to hate us, and they are still going to want to kill us. They don't discriminate. They hate you as badly as they do me. They will not stop killing until they have conquered the world for Islam. There are two types of Muslims: Radical Muslims, and those who will become radical Muslims. There is no moderation in them.
  • Like 1

• Mr. P changed the title to ☪️ "Religion of Peace"