☪️ "Religion of Peace"

Voted4Dubya

Guest surfsup
Yes, I can. It's called LOVE. Have you ever felt the power of love surf? I'm sure you have. It's undeniable. Where, or from whom, do you think it comes from? I'll give you a hint, it's not Curious George or Planet of the Apes.

In fact I have. From my wife, and the rest of my family. Not from an unseen source above.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions.-Karl Marx

Guest surfsup
What you call a book of fairy tales has been proven true thru

science,

http://www.godandscience.org/evolution/ind...ml#1SRRTOpbr1Iv

Astronomy

http://www.christiananswers.net/creation/menu-astronomy.html

archeology

http://www.christiananswers.net/archaeology/home.html

and history,

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-abr/abr-a009.html

so you might want to call those fairy tales Truth and accept the fact your a sinner but God thru his mercy and grace became a man (Jesus) to suffer die and defeated death thru his reserection so you can if you choose to aviod the justice you deserve. And here are some more questions for the skeptics but if you click on the link with an open mind it might change your life.

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aiia/que...r-skeptics.html

I had a long discussion not long ago with a Christian who believes in the old Earth theory, as well as evolution and what not. I think intelligent design has some merit. If you think about all of the coincidences that continue to make it possible for this planet to be habitable. There may very well be a God, I don't really know and you don't either.

In fact I have. From my wife, and the rest of my family. Not from an unseen source above.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions.-Karl Marx

I'm reminded of the movie "I Come in Peace"... ever watch that?

Since this is my topic and we're discussing Muslim takeover, do you believe that the terrorists are actually doing what they're doing because of a religion or because they're just flat out terrorists, and that is their excuse? And if it is strictly because of "their" religion, why are they trying to take over the world with it, and oppose any that don't agree with them?

Thank you for continuing to verify our belief on here that you are a marxist communist......you obviously have more than 3 teeth and live in a town with a population greater than 10...... :w00t:

More reading:

"This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry. The man who walks with God always gets to his destination. If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States , especially in the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required

for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar..'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!"

Hey Surf - I recall you considering joining the Peace Corps and in all seriousness, I think that that would be a rewarding experience for you. I know a couple of people who did that and it enlightened them a great deal.

What they tell me is that they got a lot of personal satisfaction seeing that they were doing some good for a people who are essentially (in the countires they worked) just a few of generations beyond being a caveman.

I just hope that if you do join the Corps that you do not go to a location where cannibalism is still practiced. Of course, if that did happen and lets say they have you on a spit and about to BBQ you - I would wonder if you would be praying for God to rescue you or not?

The great thing about God is, that even as anti-God you seem to be (from your numerous previous postings) that He is so merciful and loving, that he would welcome you and take you under His protection!

Don't know you from Adam (pun intended) but I know that I will be praying for you to see the love and peace that God offers us all. Even you!

Guest surfsup
I'm reminded of the movie "I Come in Peace"... ever watch that?

Since this is my topic and we're discussing Muslim takeover, do you believe that the terrorists are actually doing what they're doing because of a religion or because they're just flat out terrorists, and that is their excuse? And if it is strictly because of "their" religion, why are they trying to take over the world with it, and oppose any that don't agree with them?

I believe that the terrorists have been brainwashed and believe that they are truly serving a greater good. People who have nothing to live for want to believe that there is something better for them in the next life.

Here is an article that discusses the trend of poorer nations being more devout than wealthier ones. http://www.gallup.com/poll/116449/religion...world-poor.aspx

I had a long discussion not long ago with a Christian who believes in the old Earth theory, as well as evolution and what not. I think intelligent design has some merit. If you think about all of the coincidences that continue to make it possible for this planet to be habitable. There may very well be a God, I don't really know and you don't either.

[/q

one or two coincidences = chance/blind luck/. But if you start talking about all coincidences that make life possable that = more then just chance/blind luck but truth and Jesus claimed to be God and claimed absolute truth. And as far as knowing if God is real I know He is becuase He lives within my heart.

--------------------------------------------------

I believe that the terrorists have been brainwashed and believe that they are truly serving a greater good. People who have nothing to live for want to believe that there is something better for them in the next life.

Here is an article that discusses the trend of poorer nations being more devout than wealthier ones. ht

I think you are right in your assesment about brainwashing the Nazi did the same thing in the 1930s-1940's but not all them German Nazi was po folk and niether are all terrorist poor

ie Osma Bin Ladin is filthy rich. So hate has a lot more to do with terrorism then wealth or lack there of and people of all economic background want the next life to be better

------------------------------

And when Quoting Karl Marx just ask yourself how many people have died under what he preached? Ask how has anything Marx said made this world a better place? Ask what countries have embrased Marx and how does those countries treat thier people. And if the true judge of a man is by how many people show up at your funral then Marx was a sorry dog becuase for all his greatness only 11 people showed up to mourn his passing.

• 5 months later...

Interesting discussion on the Bill Bennett show this morning. Points were; 1. We legitimize Radical Islam by not criiticizing it and groups like Hamas enough. We invite them to the table for discussions, and dicussions are not what they are about. We do not condemn peaceful Islam, but in an efort to do so, we let the outlaws in. 2. When Bill asked the guest if we can win the war against radical Islam, the guest hesitated and said, not when there are so many who believe that they can make the USA a Muslim country and are willing to fight and die to do it. I guess 'nuff said. 3. Geat Britian is going the easy way--they already have 88 Sharia courts operating with their own Muslim Law in Britian.

Second Amendment......we don't have to bend over and grab out ankles like the rest of the world when the muslims come trying to take over our country and our way of life......and what our government decides to do or not to do is made irrelevant by the same amendment.......

Second Amendment......we don't have to bend over and grab out ankles like the rest of the world when the muslims come trying to take over our country and our way of life......and what our government decides to do or not to do is made irrelevant by the same amendment.......

Colmsie you can fight beside me anytime :thumbsup:

Agreed - would also add the tenth

• 2 years later...

organizer Osama Siblani added, "There is a need for deterrent legal measures against those individuals or groups that want to damage relations between people, spread hate and incite violence."

....as one of the protestors holds a sign that says allah will destroy Israel. Yeah, real peaceful :wacko:

organizer Osama Siblani added, "There is a need for deterrent legal measures against those individuals or groups that want to damage relations between people, spread hate and incite violence."

....as one of the protestors holds a sign that says allah will destroy Israel. Yeah, real peaceful :wacko:

Pretty hypocritical too, seeing as he was doing what he was supposedly protesting against....this scum doesn't care about speech against anything but their own barbarous false religion following their false god allah, and founded by the pedophile and false prophet mohammed, who they have transformed into their idol.....

I live in Colmesneil, Texas and my name is Jim Crews.....jihadists are welcome to try to silence me for speaking the truth.....

Pretty hypocritical too, seeing as he was doing what he was supposedly protesting against....this scum doesn't care about speech against anything but their own barbarous false religion following their false god allah, and founded by the pedophile and false prophet mohammed, who they have transformed into their idol.....

I live in Colmesneil, Texas and my name is Jim Crews.....jihadists are welcome to try to silence me for speaking the truth.....

These people always run like a pack of dog when they are meet with force they disappear like the dirty little cowards they are.

Hey muslims! I think allah and islam are both a big steaming pile of bullcrap. Come declare jihad on me.....I dare you!!

Seriously, why don't we just take up a collection and buy all of those fools a one-way ticket back to the middle east and then nuke the whole #### place. I'll donate first.

Seriously, why don't we just take up a collection and buy all of those fools a one-way ticket back to the middle east and then nuke the whole #### place. I'll donate first.

Yeah, let's invoke WW3 and take out the world with Russia and China joining in...smdh

I agree with Comes, something needs to be done and something stronger than sanctions while not killing millions.

• Mr. P changed the title to ☪️ "Religion of Peace"