☪️ "Religion of Peace"

Voted4Dubya

Behold, The Fruits Of Liberalism – Muslims Gone Wild
Flopping Aces ^ | 05-25-13 | Dave The Sage

Posted on Saturday, May 25, 2013 2:05:50 PM by Starman417

burning-car1.jpg

Behold, the fruits of liberalism. What idiots Westerners are for letting the Muslims in by the millions. The culture and traditions of Islam has no place in it for Democratic institutions, liberty, and the traditional culture of others. True Islam only provides three alternatives for all those it comes into contact with; conversion, submission, or death. Western Civilization continues to slit its own throat and has no one to blame for it but itself. When will people learn?

Conservatives have been warning about the foolish policies both here and abroad that lead to such events, but the cries of the Paul Revere’s of the modern age are not heeded.It’s easy to laugh at and mock the silliness and lack of logic that our “Progressive” friend spout, but in practice the ideology they preach leaves a path of doom, death, and destruction and undermines the very foundational pillars of Western Civilization, logic, and common sense. Two tragedies have recently occurred that shine the spotlight of truth on such statements.

In London, a brave and committed soldier was massacred on a public street as passerbys gawked and even conversed with his blood-splattered killers while Sweden has now seen several nights of riots by Muslims. “Multiculturalism” and “diversity” are fun little words to banter around and are a part and parcel of the liberal agenda, but rarely do they bring forth the promised fruits of a utopian society. In fact, far too often it delivers nothing but blood, death, strife, discord, and societal fragmentation.

The reality is far darker than any like to admit. Of course, not every Muslim is a threat, and not every threat comes from a Muslim. But the religion itself was born in a flood of blood and conquest by the sword against all “infidels.” Such beliefs are as much at the heart of the religion as “love your neighbor as yourself” and the Ten Commandments are to Christianity. Islam has waged unceasing war against the West since its founding in the seventh century and it continues to this day.

(Excerpt) Read more at floppingaces.net...

• 4 weeks later...
Muslim cleric gets 11 years in prison for burning Bible

Published June 17, 2013

FoxNews.com

An Islamic preacher known for his hate speeches against Coptic Christians was sentenced to 11 years in prison for tearing up and burning a Bible outside the U.S. Embassy during a protest against an anti-Islam film last year.

An Egyptian court in Cairo sentenced Ahmed Abdullah on Sunday for insulting religion and burning a Bible. He was also fined 3,000 Egyptian pounds, or $430.

Abdullah’s son was sentenced to eight years in prison and fined 2,000 Egyptian pounds, or $286 for his role in the burning.

Abdullah publicly burned a copy of the Bible as part of a protest against the anti-Islam film "Innocence of Muslims," on Sept. 11, 2012. The film was produced in the United States by an Egyptian-born Coptic Christian, and set off anti-American protests across the Muslim world. Abdullah also announced that he planned to send his grandson to urinate on the Bible.

The ruling came as a surprise to many, because Egyptian courts have been known for prosecuting and sentencing Christians on false charges of blasphemy.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/06/17/muslim-cleric-to-face-11-years-in-prison-for-burning-bible/?test=latestnews#ixzz2WZQuBtfD

Muslim cleric gets 11 years in prison for burning Bible

Published June 17, 2013

FoxNews.com

An Islamic preacher known for his hate speeches against Coptic Christians was sentenced to 11 years in prison for tearing up and burning a Bible outside the U.S. Embassy during a protest against an anti-Islam film last year.

An Egyptian court in Cairo sentenced Ahmed Abdullah on Sunday for insulting religion and burning a Bible. He was also fined 3,000 Egyptian pounds, or $430.

Abdullah’s son was sentenced to eight years in prison and fined 2,000 Egyptian pounds, or $286 for his role in the burning.

Abdullah publicly burned a copy of the Bible as part of a protest against the anti-Islam film "Innocence of Muslims," on Sept. 11, 2012. The film was produced in the United States by an Egyptian-born Coptic Christian, and set off anti-American protests across the Muslim world. Abdullah also announced that he planned to send his grandson to urinate on the Bible.

The ruling came as a surprise to many, because Egyptian courts have been known for prosecuting and sentencing Christians on false charges of blasphemy.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/06/17/muslim-cleric-to-face-11-years-in-prison-for-burning-bible/?test=latestnews#ixzz2WZQuBtfD

hmmm. I wonder where all the right wing posters are at. Finally the muslims did something in their favor, and they are silent.

it figures you would stick up for the muslims .... as usual

uh....when do I "usually" stick up for the muslims. Im a Christian. I just find it ironic that you guys go on a 24/7 bash Muslims (but yet say nothing about Jews, who don't believe in Jesus) But when the Muslims finally get it right (well at least right on your side), your silent. Like I told you before, Muslims have more respect for the bible, than Jews.

by the way,I don't believe anyone should go to jail for burning a book. I don't agree with burning the bible, but I its not worth 11 yrs of Jail time.

That has nothing to do with right wing or left wing, has to do with a society that doesn't value free speech. I don't care if they burn a bible, don't bother me in the least. The bible to a Christian is Gods Word, nobody has ever been able to stamp out the Word of God.

That has nothing to do with right wing or left wing, has to do with a society that doesn't value free speech. I don't care if they burn a bible, don't bother me in the least. The bible to a Christian is Gods Word, nobody has ever been able to stamp out the Word of God.

if the muslims would have burned a bible and nothing was done, every KirtFalcon on smoaky would have been posting about how bad Islam is and etc... You know it and I know it. Thats my point.

But I understand the point you are making.

if the Muslims would have burned a bible and nothing was done, every KirtFalcon on smoaky would have been posting about how bad Islam is and etc... You know it and I know it. Thats my point.

But I understand the point you are making.

I don't think Christians would riot and murder people over burning a bible, and most Muslims wouldn't either but the press sure likes showing them doing that, then the press will say in the same sentence or politicians would say we need to be more sensitive to the Muslim community thus giving what they are doing the green light.

• 1 month later...

Professor Richard Dawkins embroiled in Twitter row over Muslim comments
The Telegraph ^ | Aug 8, 2013 | Alice Philipson

Posted on Thursday, August 08, 2013 11:43:35 PM by Kip Russell

Richard Dawkins has been forced to defend controversial comments he made online after saying the last time Muslims contributed something worthwhile was during the Middle Ages.

Prof Dawkins, the bestselling author of The God Delusion, wrote on Twitter that all the world's Muslims had won fewer Nobel Prizes than Trinity College, Cambridge. He went on to argue that although Muslims were responsible for many achievements during the Dark Ages, including alchemy and algebra, their contribution since then was questionable.

His comments sparked outrage from many high-profile writers and journalists including author Caitlin Moran and Channel 4 News Economics Editor Faisal Islam.

Moran tweeted: "it's time someone turned Richard Dawkins off and then on again. Something's gone weird." Writing on Twitter on Thursday, Prof Dawkins said: "All the world's Muslims have fewer Nobel Prizes than Trinity College, Cambridge. They did great things in the Middle Ages, though."

While in response to another Twitter user who wrote that Muslims were responsible for alchemy and algebra, he replied: "Indeed, where would we be without alchemy? Dark Age achievements undoubted. But since then?"

He later tried to justify his comments by saying he talked about the number of Muslim prize winners because we often hear "boasts about their total numbers".

He wrote: "Why mention Muslim Nobels rather than any other group? Because we so often hear boasts about (a) their total numbers and (b) their science."

He added: "A statement of simple fact is not bigotry".

(Excerpt) Read more at telegraph.co.uk ...

Islam was not a torch, as has been claimed, but an extinguisher. Conceived in a barbarous brain for the use of a barbarous people, it was - and it remains - incapable of adapting itself to civilization. Wherever it has dominated, it has broken the impulse towards progress and checked the evolution of society.

- André Servier, French historian who lived in Algeria

"All the world's Muslims have fewer Nobel Prizes than Trinity College, Cambridge.(...)"

Is the bad Doctor Dawkins leaving someone off the list?

gay_obama.jpg

LOL

His doesn't count. He got his before he ever did anything to deserve it. I think the committee needs to hang their heads in shame based on this bogus award given to this Muslim.

His doesn't count. He got his before he ever did anything to deserve it. I think the committee needs to hang their heads in shame based on this bogus award given to this Muslim.

I think dawkins was talking about the Nobel Prizes that actually MEAN something like Physics, etc., not the make believe peace prize.......muslims contributed a lot to science in the middle ages right up to the point they finally found what they were looking for.....once they found out how to determine the direction of mecca from any point on the globe, their contribution to the sciences ended.....don't remember where I read that, but I saw it about 20 years ago......

• 3 months later...

http://nocompulsion.com/the-two-faces-of-islam-hidden-manifest/

By : FR. ZAKARIA BOTROS : Islams public enemy No. 1″ by Arabic newspaper al Insan al Jadeed. Al-Qaeda has put a $60 million bounty on his head.

....Islam however has its own political and judicial system embodied in the Shareia (law) which governs every Muslim. For this reason, Islamic fundamentalists who live even in a moderate Islamic state with a secular political system, will attempt to overthrow this system because it does not sufficiently embody the principal of Islam being Religion and State.

• 1 year later...

From the article

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He has chosen as His own inheritance. The Lord looks from heaven; He sees all the sons of men. From the place of His dwelling He looks on all the inhabitants of the earth.... No king is saved by the multitude of an army; a mighty man is not delivered by great strength. A horse is a vain hope for safety; neither shall it deliver any by its great strength. Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, on those who hope in His mercy (Psalm 33:12-18, emp. added).

From the article

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He has chosen as His own inheritance. The Lord looks from heaven; He sees all the sons of men. From the place of His dwelling He looks on all the inhabitants of the earth.... No king is saved by the multitude of an army; a mighty man is not delivered by great strength. A horse is a vain hope for safety; neither shall it deliver any by its great strength. Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, on those who hope in His mercy (Psalm 33:12-18, emp. added).

Did you sea the part that says you better look your false gods in the square eye before you approach the creator. Does your beast of burden have one hump or two?

Muslims have only been a minimal part of American Society. History is being re-written to make it appear as if they had anything to do with the founding of this country. Remarkably, this lie that is being portrayed is only being purported by a few, and hasn't reached most of the media. http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/feature/islam-in-america/ . http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/feature/islam-in-america/ .

• Mr. P changed the title to ☪️ "Religion of Peace"