Big Brother 20

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Doesn’t look they are going with any elderly contestants this time. Do they even have a 35 year old or older?

There's an ex-undercover cop on there, I reckon they might be pushing 35 or older. 

Oh, there's also this: 

Meet the 'Big Brother' season 20 contestant from Texas https://t.co/rNxZyawcmQ

• Stinks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it was pretty ironic that J.C., the midget, would say BB needs to put subtitles to be able to understand Samantha with her, "accent", when ya can't hardly even understand his foreign butt.  

On 7/9/2018 at 9:02 AM, Crawford said:

I like the "App Store" that BB brought for this season.

I'd like it better if same person could win more than once. As it is the longer it goes everyone's going to have one.

Will Sam use her power Wed to save the bromance? I don't think B uses hers because I think she likes who is on the block and I can't see Tyler needing to use his dice Sam pretty much has to use hers or have it uses next week on someone she might not want there. Depends on who wins veto power.

Rockstar was complaining that Brent made those comments about her during his eviction speech on her daughter's birthday. Maybe it's just me, but I'm like so what, people  get criticize on birthdays all the time, what makes you so special.

• Like 2

What's the old saying, thou protest too much. Rockstar fits the bill.

Well, we know whoever gets voted off this week will be staying, so Sam & Tyler can make some kind of deal with the other side to have their alliance going forward, since Sam & Tyler are the only ones that know about Sam's power. What's their best move?

19 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

What's the old saying, thou protest too much. Rockstar fits the bill.

Well, we know whoever gets voted off this week will be staying, so Sam & Tyler can make some kind of deal with the other side to have their alliance going forward, since Sam & Tyler are the only ones that know about Sam's power. What's their best move?

I think they should use it on Winston, or is it to late for that? Because then her power is pretty much out of her hands. Next one evicted, automatically comes back, if I'm understanding it correctly.

14 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I think they should use it on Winston, or is it to late for that? Because then her power is pretty much out of her hands. Next one evicted, automatically comes back, if I'm understanding it correctly.

Too late. My understanding was that during the BB after dark segments Tyler convinced her not to use it. Tyler evidently thinks there is a play they can make this week that is better than keeping Winston in the game.

• Thanks 1

I never thought I'd agree with J.C. when him and Bayleigh had their so called "controversial conversation". Why does Bayleigh make it sound like the "N" word is more offensive then any other derogatory word to other people for other reason? Though she tried to make sound like she wasn't being disrespectful, but it didn't matter what J.C. had to say, it was going to be offensive. It's not a one way street Bayleigh. But unfortunately, that's how most of the black community view things. I said most, not all.  

• Like 1